Skip to content

How to increase my links per minute?

I'm currently running GSA on a dedicated server. I'm using 20 private proxies. My current links per minute is 239. I'd like to increase this as much as possible. I initially had a lower LpM, but it became much faster after I chose active global list.

I used ScrapeBox to come up with my list. Then I used the Platform Identifier to clean the list up. I'm only posting blog comments at this time. I don't care about maxing out my dedicated server's resources. I would just like to have the most links her minute possible. I've seen people claim to get 500, 700, and even 900 links per minute. I'd love to figure out how to get the most possible.

Comments

• I don't think you can go that high and i wonder for what. It's 2018 Why do you even care about LpM anymore ? BTW with a dedicated server you least get 40 private proxies. I use 200 semi proxies and i am getting 180lpm yeah its all contextual lol!

BTW i really don't care about LpM at all. 

Do your GSA PI works fine ? Mine doing crazy.  I am about to open a thread :) 
  • I made a thread about PI. It's not working at all. Check it out there. I don't know what the problem is.