Skip to content

Error Message on GSA SE Ranker

BizmapBizmap Parsippany, NJ
Keep getting an error message- under project- exclamation point in a red triangle- it says the URL then "no targets to post to"maybe blocked by search engines, no verified URL's..."

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    probably your proxies?
  • BizmapBizmap Parsippany, NJ
    I have no idea.  I"m new to all of this so it's a little confusing.  I have private proxies that I configured (through buyproxies) so I think that should be ok.  
    When you go into "edit" then into data- and you import your URL's- those would be the money site URL's, correct?
    Then what are the target URL's.  I'm confused.  I'm not scraping.  I use another program for my tier 2 links so I'm trying to use GSA for tier 3
    do you still see it building links?
    Maybe post some screenshots.
    Ok
    Is there a way for someone to maybe look while on Team Viewer during a remote session?
    So basically- what I'm seeing is this- the Bottom Log pane is running.  The Center Left Project pane has nothing- just one line under the project.  No links are being verified or submitted and CPU is only at 1-5%.  So something is off.  Nothing is being submitted or verified but the log is running through random URLs.  I'm not sure what is going on.
    paste some of the logs on pastebin.com