Skip to content

All New Captcha Request Goes Here

Comments

• @Deeeeeeee
    Can you help me with this captcha?

https://uploadfiles.io/frv9n

thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @mastermailinatorIm afraid there is not much hope...this is not getting solved here at all.
  • hey can u maybe help me solving this one? 
    I have uploaded 50+ captchas zipped, while named with their correct answer.
    even a low % would be nice

https://ufile.io/rz3jj
    I try my best adding support for it but with the added image filters, it seems hard to me.
  • ty, i hope u can get somethink <span>:pensive:</span>
  • could u get somethink? do u maybe need the link to the source?
    i tried it but there comes no single solve around. Im sorry but this stroke with negate on it's cover is hard to solve.
    Thanked by 1WealthyKing
  • Can you add support for this captcha? its very simple, please try it, thanks!
    http://toxic.gq/steam/captcha.tar.gz
    1.3k captchas (Filenames are solution)
    Note: around 6-7 captchas are wrong there, but 99% of 1.3k captchas are correct.

please check and add, Thank you so so much!
    I try my best adding support for next update. Where is that captcha used?
    Thanked by 1WealthyKing
  • Used for registering at steam, thanks a lot! i tried bruteforcing but it isn't doing anything :(
  • Used here: steamcommunity.com/ (Registration)
  • @Sven i got 5% success rate.. can you help me improve it? Thanks!
    Settings are:

https://i.imgur.com/RAAbK72.png

no rush/pushing please...I do what i can.
  • Ok no problem!
  • just wondering if its even possible? like for some i heard u say it's gonna be tough.. how's this one in your opinion?
    Very hard as well. However, I got it to 9% by now. Still no manual tweaking...the program tries everything by itself to optimize it. After it is done (maybe another day) I can try to manually improve it.
  • bcerqbcerq brasil
    edited July 2018
    hi could you please help me solve this one ?

100 files - the file name is the correct answer I tried with filter 'gray on white with noize' but coudnt solve it. This captcha is only 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXZ'

Thanks
  • @Sven thx for the updates,let me know if there's something good! Good luck! Thanks
    @WealthyKing still brute-forcing.
    16% success rate @WealthyKing
    Thanked by 1WealthyKing
    @bcerq adding it for next update. Do you have a site where it is used on?
  • bcerqbcerq brasil
    hei @Sven, cool!!
    i'ts used inside a member area in tjsp.jus.br

Please just to prepare myself... when will the new version be released? because I would like to buy it, but with this captcha in specific

• @Sven That's awesome!! Thanks again! 
    hopefully later today.
    it's out.
  • Do we need to redownload the setup from website to get the newly added captchas? Or it's added automatically?
    When you start Captcha Breaker, it will prompt for an update. All it to install that and it will be there.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • This is probably the wrong place for this, but does anyone know what type of captcha this is? And is it possible to break it?

Thanks!
    I have no idea from where it is, but breaking it seems unlikely as there are different levels:

• Outline chars where it is not easy to see what line is the inner and what the outer line of the char.
    • two lines of chars to enter -> hard to tell what char belongs to what line (at least for an OCR)
    • Partly joined chars -> might be easier to sort out though
    Im afraid that there is not much hope breaking it with the functions offered in the SDK by now. Though if you have more than 50 samples, I can try.
  • edited July 2018
    It comes from the Outlook sign up page. 
    If I could get you 250 to 300 solved samples would that increase the odds? I would really be super happy for a 10% to 15% rate. 

I worked on this myself but only managed to get a %00.16 rate.  However that was my first ever attempt at using the sdk. 

If you think 250 to 300 samples would help I will get them to you in a few days. Unfortunately my vps crashed after I input all the answers and I did not save with the solved file names. Thanks for your help it really is truly appreciated !