Skip to content

very Low LMP (25)

Hi Sven,

i was having 2 GB ram VPS (siliseovps) and LPM was about 25 then i raised it to 4 GB rams the LPS increased to about 38 for 1-2 days then returned to 25 lastly i raised my dedicated proxies (Buyproxies) fro 10 to 20 and still have the LPM 25. i use 1 catchall email from SEOspartans.

every 3-5 day i clear target urls cache and history.

what is GSA Captcha breaker limit? how many threads it can handle

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that shouldn't be limited to anything really.
  • DrHalimDrHalim Egypt
    edited July 2018
    you answered about last question only and left my main problem!

so what is the cause of low LMP?
    Thats nothing I can answer as it can has many causes. I can not debug blindly without any data. Btw, a question has a "?" in it anyway.
  • what data you need?

this data provided before "
    Hi Sven,

i was having 2 GB ram VPS (siliseovps) and LPM was about 25 then i raised it to 4 GB rams the LPS increased to about 38 for 1-2 days then returned to 25 lastly i raised my dedicated proxies (Buyproxies) fro 10 to 20 and still have the LPM 25. i use 1 catchall email from SEOspartans.

every 3-5 day i clear target urls cache and history."
    copy/paste is not helping...this is nothing I can help you with. Where you get your targets from? I would check the source and if there is enough to post with.
  • List form Matt Borden (loopline)!  over 100k targets!

if you couldn't help me who can?
  • also LPM become 11
  • this is the cost of one time fee tool! couldn't benefit from it cuz of support! compared o Rankerx, when i have a problem the support got access to the software via teamviewer to see what is the issue!
    Wow so you are complaining about the support now?
    Did you offer teamviewer access? No! All you do is basically "not working" and I should now read minds and work with nothing? Again, if you give me something to work with, I can help. It would have been the same with any other software support.
  • what do you mean with not working! i really gave you what i know and if its not enough i expect you to ask?  anyway i'll send you teamviewer access via email. ty
    Well isn't it obvious? Usually you paste log lines, screenshots of settings or even a project/Setting backup. Thats what everyone does. But yea, "login and fix it" is probably easier to get to the point.
  • DrHalimDrHalim Egypt
    edited July 2018
    sent you TV access //removed// with title "TeamViewer Access?"
    thanks, got it and will try to fix it on monday...sorry but I am no longer in office and weekend is for family.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    From the screenshot it seems like you are building links with your live projects and nothing else. Try using some filter projects to clean the list and segment the link types that you want then save those verified to one of the folders. Get your live projects to pull their links from that folder as those links should be fresh and give crazy LPM.
    Thanked by 1DrHalim
  • DrHalimDrHalim Egypt
    edited July 2018
    @shuan Thanks Shaun, i have much to read about Filter Projects!
    i read many threads of you on BHW. thanks a lot,
  • @Sven, i have updated you with the right VPS access! plz verify receiving it?
    got it, fixed it and replied by email.
  • @shuan hey Shaun, would you plz tell me the best way to index T1 links for your money site!  i have 200 T1 links built since 14 June 2018 and only 48 links indexed! i used GSA T2 and T3 to index the and also indexification and indexinject. my T1 links are built by Rankerx with 20 unique human written articles (then spun).
  • @Sven, my LPM returned back to be very low! i have emailed you my VPS access
    got it and replied by email.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @DrHalim Indexing has been a nightmare for years. I haven't used SER seriously for almost a year now so don't know if people are having much success indexing. The auto submit tools to Googles indexer were nerfed a few month back but Google recently removed that tool anyway so its going to be a nightmare now.
    Thanked by 1DrHalim
  • I already use seospartan and thats not really reliable for catchall email service.

afterthat i use catchallboxes. but the price is getting expensive and they have limited box email.

I surving the internet and found buycatchall.com thats good. more cheaper. first time I doubt about it. but... my server and my LPM is going we;;