Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• @loopline i'm interested to subscribe but please let me know if there is a coupon available and when you're back online to be able to order and confirm fast. Thanks!
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @macs
    The normal price is $77  but if you use the link at the beginning of this thread you can get it for $58 with the forum discount.   But I will pm you the link as well.
  • Thank you, appreciated!

Sorry, got confused by the initial offer but let me know when something similar is back on the table.
    @macs
    will do
  • Got it, thank you!
    Please check pm
  • PM discount and purchase link. 
    Thanks.
    @uly2088
    sending it to you now
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @loopline - are these links just AA links or are contextual links included?

How many unique verified contextuals does your list contain?

Please PM discount and purchase link

@londonseo
    Your terms are not mutually exclusive.  Meaning AA, Auto Approve, Verified, Auto accept, its all the same thing, just different terms.  So an AA contextual and an AA blog comment and an AA redirect etc.. are all the same thing. 

So yes it has contextuals that do not require moderation, Ill say it that way.  No links in this list require moderation. 

On average at least 300K unique total links flow thru my service per month, with probably 20K+ being contextual on average.

Ill send you the PM, but the discounted link is also in the first page of this post. 
  • Hi, I have tried your AAM verified list but I don't know whats happening.. I have selected article submission and getting verified links from blog comment then I try Social Bookmark and getting url shortner links. Don't know whats happening.. Need help. I have already sent you backup. Waiting for your response.
    @neha319 I sent you a few mails.  Let me know if you are not getting them. 
  • @loopline there seems to be an issue with Scrapebox lists. Both Automator and SBM lists contain the same few URLs for the last few days and no other URLs but those 7 links.
    @tharrkun
    Thanks, Ill have a look.
  • manubossmanuboss https://seorankhigher.net/service/
    Still efficient in 2018? can i have coupon ? thanks
    @manuboss Sure, here is the link to get it for the forum member discounted price of $58 instead of $77 http://www.autoapprovemarketplace.com/index.php/register/ARUch9?pid=1B3E45C5EC
  • Is this still updated frequently?
    Its still updated around the clock, ever few mins. 
  • Matt, can you please send me the live sync link? I've been emailing you. Where can I access it? I've only received the 2 dropbox share.
    edited December 2018
    The dropbox shares are the live sync.  ITs live synced via dropbox.    You should have gotten an email from me explaining how to use it and 2 dropbox shares.  Also there are some videos on youtube/in the members area.

Did you get it sorted?
  • @loopline Hey Matt, are you still offering GSA Auto Approve Lists or this service got discontinued ?
    Its still live, I just don't bump this thread much.  Its still updated around the clock. 
  • @loopline having trouble to sign up ,
    please check   https://prnt.sc/mq15s5

Thanks for letting me know, its fixed now. 

• Nowadays, you only update recaptcha list. Captcha breaker can't post to those.
    The other list is updating.   I just checked and its updated across all test machines and such, means dropbox has the udpated lists. 

Now if you are not getting them it could be because your dropbox has gone stale or something happened with teh folders.   So try restarting dropbox. 

If that doesn't work, message me on the site and I can reshare the folders and force dropbox to update them on your end.

but its udpated around the clock every few mins and has been.

• Hi, Any discount please? Thx
    Yes, you can get it for a discounted price as a forum member, here is the link

• edited April 2019
    I will buy soon
    Sounds good, thanks!
  • Anybody uses it?