Skip to content

Backlink Indexing

If i copy urls from verified list and put into and indexer is this the correct way to index my back links?

I know this is probably self explanitory but wanted to make sure as GSA Indexer only seems to be indexing a hand ful of my backlinks

Thanks in advance

Carl

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    the verified URLS of a project, not the site list.
    Thanked by 1CarlFox
  • how to index verified links, without seo indexer?
    what services do you use?
  • U dont even need gsa seo indexer, just do tiered project and all ur baacklinks will be indexed in no time, they usually take 2 days to fully get indexed
    Thanked by 1CarlFox
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited July 2018
    "...but wanted to make sure as GSA Indexer only seems to be indexing a hand ful of my backlinks"

Goto OPTIONS>>Indexing [✔] Use GSA SEO Indexer

and then in each project you want to check out:

OPTIONS
    [✔] Send Verified Links to Indexer Services [✔] GSA SEO Indexer

OBSERVATION:

If you have more focused projects, and keep your profiles, comments, articles, and everything in different slots, rather than just running one MEGA-project with the kitchen sink,  each project will not only be more focused and able to deliver usable data back to you on what's up, but you can also then specify which links go to the SEO Indexer  for each specific link type/target source/anchor/etc... :)

Thanked by 1CarlFox
  • i want to index backlink i face some problem to index backlink bestwavebrush.com
  • July 5 Accepted AnswerFlagThanks
    how to index verified links, without seo indexer?
    what services do you use?

I did buy GSA Indexer and used for a short time, but it constantly crashes GSA SER and very rarely actually indexes anything. I have been monitoring and I have created (through GSA SER) over 100k backlinks over the last month and there are only approx between 10 and 3000 links actually indexed
    I'm not meaning to neg the software just pointing out my experience

Carl