Skip to content

What is the best captcha service for GSA

Hi, please can you give your opinions about the best captcha solver from these providers ?

• Death By Captcha
  • 2 captcha
  • Xevil captcha

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    2captcha / GSA Captcha Breaker...some will favor xevil but my own tests just didn'T work out. So using GSA captcha breaker for easy captchas followed by a cheap and reliable captcha service that can solve recaptchav2 is something I would go for.

Though as Im the coder of GSA Captcha Breaker, you might not rely too much on my answer here which is understandable.
  • rumeshfbrumeshfb Srilanka
    Thank you for your suggestion
  • 1) GSA Captcha Breaker (skip hard captchas)
    2) xEvil
    3) 2captcha

Use all 3, they really do compliment each other quite well.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "1) GSA Captcha Breaker (skip hard captchas)" -KawaiiChan

So do you then mean don't set to  try solving Unknown Captchas?

As well as solve if only X success rate? If so, what should the value range be, in your experience?
  • It's up to you really, Sven makes pretty awesome stuff that works very well, even with default settings.
    "It's up to you really, Sven makes pretty awesome stuff that works very well, even with default settings."

Agreed. NOTHING beats GSA. Kid yourself if you want, but try all the SEO brands, and you'll find ONLY GSA is stable and feature-rich. So, if you DO want to mess with and tweak on a per-project or per-run basis, it's totally doable.

First of all, I am not Sven. Nor does Sven pay me to say this. But I do feel Sven deserves honest vocal appreciation for his hard work, helping us ALL along, definitely providing a level of excellence that is an example of how to do things, for me and anyone smart enough to know mastery when they see it.

Know what?

I was wary of SER, before buying.

Why??

Senseless stupid message board nonsense on the internets.  But know what? The lies worked and scared me, I must admit. Verrrrry easy to create a campaign of competitive untruths to take out superior products. Who knows which company wrote all that nonsense years ago? Point  is, it was totally undeserved.

Finally I found that some of the best things in life are well underestimated.

I'll play with the settings.  Thanks for your response. :)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • If you use SER then GSA Captcha Breaker is a must except if you use SER only for SERE. In that case you need a recaptcha v2 solver anyway.

As for which is the best captcha solver service, you have to test them and then you will know.
  • xevil is the best captcha sloving
  • xevil is the best !!!
    "xevil is the best !!!'"

"xevil is the best captcha sloving"

I wouldn't know.  :|  Altho I really did want to test this software.

My anti-malware protection flagged Xevil demo as it DLed. :o

If someone's going to put copy protection or other junk in their software, please at least why not write it in such a way that it's not going to be identified as untrusted?

I'm not turning my anti-virus and anti-malware programs off just to demo something. :|

Of COURSE these AV programs won't get 100% of everything; sadly that seems to be a given.

But they do prevent attacks from, at least, some hazards, without too much weight on processor time. (well, maybe a bit too much, in reality) :/  ??
  • I use only Windows Defender to protect my PC and so far no problems. Sure enough I try to be cautious when installing new software but this is a work PC so no widgets and fluff needed anyway.  
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • So I want to use both GSA Captcha Breaker and 2captcha but use 2captcha only for good do-follow links. It sounds easy but I have noticed that GSA captcha breaker has an option to cache answers.
    Does that mean it will save the responses from the captcha service and use them when they next find that image ?
    Ultimatelly if the above is true, I have this in one hand and the domain rating filter that GSA SE Ranker uses so I wont use the captcha service for just any website..
  • YamiraanYamiraan Manchester
    i want to use both captcha breaker (CB + 2Captcha) , and also want to use serengine, but serengine recommend only use 2captcha for there projects, but i also want to run other projects, if i use 2captcha for all projects it will be very costly, any solution? 
  • Use 2captcha, it is very good for me
  • - GSA CB for all captchas except hard captchas (like reCAPTCHA)
    - XEvil for hard captchas

No need for other service at all.

Btw, I would love HSA CB could solve hard captchas...
  • CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    Xevil is recommended for better success ratio