Skip to content

SER Bugs: SER Thread often reached to '0' and STOP

VMartVMart Natural SEO
edited June 2018 in Bugs
Thread often reached to '0', This problem has been a long time for me, There is no solution yet.
100 threads works when newly start a SER, In a short time threads reached '0' and STOP. If I Completely exhausted from SER and start again works 100 threads.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    in such situations click HELP->Create bugreport and describe int he notes what you see and should not be there
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Sure
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2018
    @Sven
    I'm working 3 project started T1 only
    I have started SER 100 with threads --> Send you bug report
    After 2 hours It will reached 50 --> Send you bug report
    After 3 hours It will reached 1 or 2 thread --> Send you bug report
    Again It will not regain. It's only my issue sven
    Several years I was facing this issue.
    i cant see anything on these bugreports you sent...all looks as expected...can you maybe offer access to that VPS?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    @Sven How you say can't see anything?? Several Years I'm facing this issue.
    Thread reached '0' it will not regain 100. I'll give my VPS access.
    I say it because I don't see this happening without a cause. Usually its the peoples target sites that leave no option to continue keeping each thread busy.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    My threads reached '0' it's not regain. If I close SER and open again then only start. Really I don't know is it SER issue or my issue. But the problem not solved.
    Why this issue plz elaborate me how can I rectify. 
    U told there is no issue but my doubt is u also see the treads reached '0' after regain so I confuse why you say working normal.
    please stop this continuing insulting of what I say. If I would have seen such situations, don't you think I am the first to fix it? I didn't say there is no bug, but I also say that people usual see this situations due to there setup. I can investigate this of course. But please stop playing this game with me.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Forgive me if I hurt you, It is not my intention to hurt you, I tell you the problems that happened to me, You misunderstand,The reason I convey is wrong, coz of language issue.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I do not know why this '0' thread reached problem is coming up my machine.
    Maybe I may be misunderstood.... 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2018
    Sorry Sven, I'm the non-technician my understand power is less.
    I don't think its about language issues. The problem is the following:
    You request something, I add it...this has somehow been getting normal for you (and others) in a way that if it takes longer or something I can not fix (cuz I can not see it), you get nervous or unfriendly if things are not happening as you want it to.

I really do my bast. If I say that I didn't see this, it however does not mean it is no bug there. I am always investigating things. Just takes sometimes longer.
    just had a look and the problem are your target sites in general.
    you only use the "verified site list" as source and nothing else. And that site list has very few entries. Then for most of the projects you use the option to pause after "1 verified urls per day". And these are then sitting there doing nothing.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    After send the BUG report then only I have changed the settings. Now u not seen my issued campaign settings. My issue is I try to get T1 in my three special projects. That's reached '0' after I start the SER again the thread is running 100. After 2,3 hour It will reached '0'.
    If I run more project the issue is not appear coz other tiers are busy. If I run the 3 T1 projects only issue appear. 
    Plz If you permit me I'll change the issue campaign settings for your view.
    @Sven I request you plz don't misunderstand me. The word you say makes me very embarrassed. I am very thankful person. You have personally special updated me for me, I will not forget it. 
    I do not understand and do not get wrong
    ok then please next time you see this behavior on your VPS, leave everything as it is, maybe even stop other projects so that I can go into it and debug.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Yes seven now I did start the issue campaign and also changed settings identified and verified, cleared cache and unused accounts.
    Now thread is running 100 next 3,4 hours It will reach '0' it's only my issue.

• VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited July 2018
    Until no issue came, I have to change my normal settings.