Skip to content

Type of Backlinks to create

For my
T1 -->Do-Follow/ Contextual articles only
T2---> Do Follow Contextual 
In this column which options shall I select plz recommend me.

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    There's no point using SER on T1 or T2 anymore in my opinion unless you are using it to automate the posting to a domain that you already own and know won't go offline.

Do a blast of contextual articles with SER to some random made up URL and then turn the project off. After 30 days duplicate the project and alive check the links, another 30 days after that duplicate the original project again and alive check its links again. If the majority of the links are dead within two months then they are useless to try pass link juice IMO.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited June 2018
    "There's no point using SER on T1 or T2 anymore in my opinion unless you are using it to automate the posting to a domain that you already own and know won't go offline."

Shaun, your point is clear; it's a terrible waste of resources for T1 and T2, only because the links do not stick, thus making pyramid after pyramid of links transform from rock-solid link juice to nothing instantly with the loss of one key T1 or T2 link; turns the endeavor into cost without reward, b/c of captchas, machine process cycles for running SER and associated programs, proxies, and wastes time that could have been spent on links that will not take down a whole set with them??

Or is it a different reason entirely??

BTW, good to see you're back, buddy. :)  Have to check out your latest on YouTube!
    That's pretty much it exactly. SERE has a better uptime on its domains but I think Googles AI is good enough to workout if content is automatically generated or not. You can even use a tool like Grammarly with their free account, copy and paste an unspin of an autogenerated article into it and see how many errors it can detect, I would imagine Google can detect many more and just discount that page as it provides little to no value to a potential reader.

I did try to use 100% human wrote articles and SERE but the costs climb far too quick.
    " I would imagine Google can detect many more and just discount that page as it provides little to no value to a potential reader."

Yes, but as I've often thought, most ppl write terribly. And some are writing in their second (or even third) language!  So maybe Google can't be TOO judgemental based on that single fact...

At the same time, writing with no errors shows more care and time and thought was put into it's creation.

Also, the more formal the writing, the fewer errors. 

If you were to read an official city bulletin rife with errors, you'd think it's counterfeit...

So no doubt the errors do mean SOMEthing, likely something big to SEs.
    edited June 2018
    "I did try to use 100% human wrote articles and SERE but the costs climb far too quick. "

Yeah; I just spent $5 for a CL ad this wk  looking for PREMIUM article writers for fluffing up money sites with some outside content.

Very disappointment...ppl just want excessive pay without cause. :(

Weird ethic we Earthlings have right now. Like it's a virtue to argue to be unabashedly greedy, while promising to deliver veeeeeery little haha
    >So maybe Google can't be TOO judgemental based on that single fact...

They can and are in my opinion, the results page is their main asset, to my knowledge, the majority of their income comes from the ads on the search page. If they start to show low quality results to people and people move over to bing or something else Google take a hit.

>Like it's a virtue to argue to be unabashedly greedy, while promising to deliver veeeeeery little haha

Yea man, writers tend to have a massively inflated estimate of what their trade is worth.
  • Actually it's a mixed test scenario when it come to using SER for T1.

You can instead re-strategize your T1.

Instead, I use it like this.

All contextual links, even comment contextual, forum contextual, etc.

Make sure that your contextual links also act like a parasite -meaning if possible, put your sales line, or a message that redirects the visitor to the intended page.

Then blast and make sure all gets submitted once.

Get your verified list - submit to an instant link indexing service.

Links that get indexed within 4-24 hours time, have potential.

Harvest these links on SERP.

Make T2 to these very quickly indexed links, as they should have some form of authority.

Rinse, repeat.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • thegsaguythegsaguy I sell GSA Lists
    I can help you with a free gsa list if you want.