Skip to content

Is there a way to automatic translate articles in article manager

Hi Is there a way to automatic translate articles in article manager while mixing sentences feature into a new language desired?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    not automatically but you can do it after the articles are created via a popupmenu or by pressing TOOLs.
  • Hi Sven Thanks for fast reply but I did not find the exactly path to achieve that can you help in article manager when I enter tools no option on translating.

ok, once you have created content/articles in a wanted language, you will select the articles and press the right mouse button. Then you can choose to Translate that into another language.
  • Thanks Sven I found but came with other problem, can not translate a single article got 403 code, is there a way to avoid 403
    thats probably due to google blocking you. you might want to use bing/ynadex api for translation as yandex is better anyway.
  • Thanks sven but how can I change ou setup GSA to run bing or yandex as default translator?
    well you have the ability to use that from the popup menu?
  • Sven Sorry to bother but what exacly path or section I find this popup menu, where I can chage translator to bing or yandex, can you show me or send a screenshot
    Ups sorry, I thought you where on the tool GSA Content Generator. Now I see you probably mean GSA Search Engine Ranker.

For that we only have google as translation.
  • Ohh I did not know you have such tool, with GSA Content Generator ca I generate good articles in PT Portuguese or it just fit better Germany and English?
    it should give you good results for PT...I worked with a customer together and we tweaked it a lot for Brazilian...so should give you good results as well.
  • Good I will download the trial if it fits I get the full version thanks
  • Hi Sven,

but CG doesn't translating spintax, when i translate spun article it only delivers translated article without spinax?
    thats right because it would make no sense for the translator with that spin syntax.