Skip to content

Messages detected as potential spam

Hi,

I hope everybody's doing ok.

When I send messages with GSA Website contact it shows me that my IP is blacklisted by Google and my messages are detected as potential spam. I changed email addresses and used VPN's, but still I get this warning message. Is anybody also struggling with this and how to resolve it please :)?

Thanks in advance for any replies. All help is very much appreciated!

Warm regards,
Vero

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry but where exactly do you see this? You are sending a message on a web-form...what does this have to do with a spam-detection from google?
  • Veronique89Veronique89 Belgium
    edited June 2018
    Apologies if I have posted in the wrong section. Completely new to this.
    Please watch printscreens in attachment. It will be more clear than words, I guess. 

//screenshot removed as it reviled your site//
  • This happens when you use a real single email address in this program. If you are going to use real email accounts I strongly suggest building a multi domain subdomain catch all solution for it or just pay SEO Spartans for one.
  • Really? Doesn't it much rather look like a proxy problem?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This message has nothing to do with your email being banned or alike, it's our IP or proxy being banned on that search engine due to too many queries in a short time.

Do you use proxies here?
    Thanked by 1Veronique89
  • Noted, apologies to confuse :)
  • No, not at all. Recently moved to a new address and guess the IP of my ISP is blacklisted somewhere. Though I tried the same with multiple VPN's on and still I got this message  :(. I am quiet sure the problem comes from my side and not from the software. Any idea how to fix it please?

Many, many thanks in advance for your reply!