Skip to content

Questions in the script for custom engine

Hi @sven, I am stuck on specifying correct value for a radio filed in a engine, due to the different languages/customized setting used on different sites, I can't seem to find a way to specify a fixed value for a radio field.
For instance:

The radio filed's name is "Field_1", there are four optional values like "Everyone", "Member Only", "You only", "Private" and I always want to set it to value "Everyone",

However, I can't use Field_1=Everyone in the script because the value "Everyone" might become "Public", or "公开"...etc. it will be different based on language or customized settings.

My question is how to set the filed to an relative value like "option 1, option 2" instead of a text value?
Please advise, thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    instead of field_1 use the label in front of the ratio button. And if you want it to have random values either use %random_option% or option1|option2|options3...
  • Thanks for your reply.
    I DO NOT want to set it to a random values, I want to set it to the FIRST option in the list, thus, those %random_option% or | won't work for my case.
    %leave1% will do it then.
  • Just dont add it , its defaultly like that so it wont get changed
  • Thanks.

I have another problem, the format of backlink in an article was transformed on some sites as following:
    ------
    <a href="http://www.xx.com&quot; rel="nofollow">anchor text</a>
    ------

The same site is PMed, @sven, please take a look at it, thanks in advance.

I will have a look on that later.