Skip to content

What is the best way to use GSA 2018

samyansamyan Texas
edited May 2018 in Need Help
Hi All,

I have using GSA with SEREngies and Kontent Machine to build tier 1, tier 2,tier 3 for my money site about two weeks, it generate ~50 backlinks for each tier per day. But I find the ranking are not improved. (I am using 5 dedicate proxy with 50 threads on my personal gaming laptop). I am not sure I did right.

I also find some threads suggested using personal web 2.0 with hand write content as tier 1,is that still working in 2018?

what is the average time to take new site's keyword(medium diffculty) into top 3? (which software can help analysis the keyword difficult? )

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comments

• First of all you can't expect anything within 2 weeks. Give it some time..be patience...

Also It's not a good idea to build T1 backlinks with KM.Kontent machine used to build for lower tiers but i don't think it's worth at all. Go with PLR articles or human writen articles for your all content. At least use software as SEO CM or GSA CG with touch.

I love my GSA SER. Using GSA SER with a good quality target + Good content is the key. 

I am also using para site strategy similar to you combining with serengines + serverifiedlists contextual targets. 

AS a side note. For god sake don't let judge to your fancy keyword tool to check your keywords competition. Use tools wise. Tools don't replace human brain. 

Go to BHW BST section and grab keywords or there are lot of good tutorials on how to find keywords. 
    Thanked by 2samyan Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "First of all you can't expect anything within 2 weeks. Give it some time..be patience..."

Wow.  Two weeks is no time at all.  :p You can't even put a real campaign into full swing so quickly. It's probably best to slowly work up your link volume. I def agree about patience. And, sometimes a site will not perform as expected. All u can do is watch, wait, and learn.

"At least use software as SEO CM or GSA CG with touch."

True, I've seen auto-gen content that's terrible, and some that's passably good.  If you work at it, I think it's possible to get results that are good. But I think you're right; no pointing auto-gen at MS.

"I love my GSA SER. Using GSA SER with a good quality target + Good content is the key."

Yup!  Me too! :)  I have to work on better targets and really getting to know the engines well.

"Tools don't replace human brain. "

Very simple, yet truly insightful comment. +1 :)

• edited June 2018
    Well if u need contextual backlinks for tier one then i suggest u use gsa ser psr engines, over 500 engines with edu and gov and 100% success rates on powerseoranker.com/gsa-ser-psr-engines/
  • GSA CG is working, it did better than Kontent Machine

"Well if u need contextual backlinks for tier one "

Yes, M.A. Shafeeqi, otherwise ready to roll! :p

More T1 contextuals...always good. But kids, remember PSR engines are just one part of your website's balanced breakfast of grains, fish heads, and coal. :p:p:)
    Or was that the breakfast for the anteater my neighbor's watching?! :o

Wait. No. That would be ants.  :o:o:o:/
    your guess is as good as mine... :|