Skip to content

how to recognise bad links

Russ1982Russ1982 England
edited April 2018 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hi guys and gals 

I was wondering is there way of knowing if GSA SER if producing bad links and if there is a way of filtering them out. I'm using Grindlists.com at the moment as a feed 

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    There are a number of lists out there that cite "bad web sites."

I don't know if these are one and the same as "bad links" you mention but u can goto Options>>Filter and add filter lists here.  U can even change how often the lists update, keeping yourself up-to-date down to the hour. :)

Hope u guys are having a nice Sunday! If it's sunny in ur part of the world, do some hiking, friends! :)
  • Russ1982Russ1982 England
    Thanks Deee , 

Went hiking yesterday in the uk and under estimated the sun. Now looking like something from a lobster shack.

I was Wondering DEE I'm looking at trying to create some .fr links and was wondering if you knew a good tutorial or the healthiest way to build them on gsa ser 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    First you have to define what you class as a bad link as definitions will change person to person.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited May 2018
    "Went hiking yesterday in the uk and under estimated the sun. Now looking like something from a lobster shack."

Great to get outdoors!  :p That sucks abt the sunburn.

I have done that at the beach at the shore.  Just too sunny and breezy to leave...then life is painful. Try fresh aloe vera. Get a plant, cut a leaf, use the gel!! :)

"I was Wondering DEE I'm looking at trying to create some .fr links and was wondering if you knew a good tutorial or the healthiest way to build them on gsa ser "

If, for this project, you are seeking .fr backlinks only, that can be done easily with filters in SER.

GOTO Project Data>>Options>>[✔] Skip sites with the following words in URL/Domain

and add !.fr!.de   etc...

The ! is actually a logical 'if and only if' so anything u don't add is skipped, including instead of ordinarily excluding at this prompt.

I *think*?!?!  :o Unsure if you can add additional entries on  single line. Anyone? ;)