Skip to content

How do you combine Capcha Breaker with Search Engine Ranker ?

Is this the right settings? i still get pop up for capcha i think.. also the picture above are for image capchas, can capcha breaker be used for text captchas ?

thanks, much appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    config looks good. CB is only for pure image captchas. SER however comes with many thousands of answers and questions it can answer, including simply math.
    Thanked by 1echophx
  • echophxechophx Indonesia
    oh okay thanks Sven for the answer. As long i run both program, It'll just work fine right? I'm kinda new to this.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes
    Thanked by 1echophx
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Of course, Sven is the author of this program and his answer is correct and didn't need elaborating.

Even so, I just wanted to add that you can mess with the parameters of GSA-CB so that only certain CAPTCHAs are solved, based on how successful CB had been with that CAPTCHA type in the past. You can also slide a control to be more accurate or fast.

You can also use the SDK to create new solve-filter sets for new CAPTCHAs you find.

But GSA-CB does work right "out of the box" without changing anything.  It doesn't crash and is extremely fast, but maybe one day you'd like to experiment more. :)
    Thanked by 1echophx
  • echophxechophx Indonesia
    Thanks Deeeeee, I'm kinda new but i'll try to see the parameters in the GSA-CB' options, err I don't know about SDK things.
  • I had problems getting CaptchaBreaker to work with SER,  just kept checking settings.  I don't know what I did, but it started working. Everything is the same as before, but now it works.  59% - 61% Success rate!  I am happy with that, my paid service is only 67% catching what CB doesn't get, but between the two I feel really good about it. 
    Thanked by 1echophx