not working as expected

3 tiered projects and 300 threads in settings
lots of private proxies
lots of catchall emails
high memory vps 12gb , with 6 cores cpu

yet 
most of the time only 10-50 threads are working
and daily less than 3000 backlink created

two years ago i managed to create over 100,000 backlink per day.. what happened now?

Comments

• Are you using a list? If not I recommend you check them out.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited April 2018
    I would suggest using older versions of gsa ser.

12.54 and 12.58 are the fastest ones i've tested so far. With a clean verified list I get insane speeds. With just contextuals and "allow posting on same site again" enabled, I still do 250000 verified in 24 hours. 250-300+ vpm

With profiles and contextuals with "allow posting on same site again" disabled, I get around 100 vpm.

This is on a very cheap $26 vps with only 2 cores and 4gb ram! lol

Thanked by 1Mashafeeqi
    edited April 2018
    I noticed the same thing with 12.70. It doesn't use the maximum number of threads. It fluctuates at 50-100 threads for me, even though I set it at 300 threads. When verifying emails, this number drops. When submitting links, number of threads goes up. I don't know why...just my observation.
  • Thanks.. i.wil downgrade 
  • Can u provide me with a link to that version?
  • @Sven can u please send me gsa ser 12.58 also please fix the threads issue
    Version 12.54 This is full installation file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9omxf0bwqd19vk/search_engine_ranker12.54.exe?dl=0

Version 12.58 This is only the application file. So replace this file with your current "Search_Engine_Ranker" file in your ser folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mcwzlijwbr2h6k/Search_Engine_Ranker12.58.exe?dl=0

I have both running now....12.54 seems slightly faster
  • Same problem and no vpm down there so how could u know ur vpm .. i tried both ur versions both same not all threads used and no vpm stats shown
    edited April 2018
    You have to right click on the "LPM" and change it from the drop down to "VPM".

That's one server running right now with 12.54. The higher speed comes from the content links and the reposting option. Plus a fresh verified list.

I only use this on T2 and above. With 5 emails per project.

How many active projects do you have running? The above install is only using 15 projects, but 5 of them are T1 projects, so no reposting enabled. Which means those projects will be slower at making links.
  • 1 tiered project , maximum potential for seo , unless u wanna spam till it collapse (bad seo)