Skip to content

Stopping Project & Harddisk requirements

duacentreduacentre Pakistan
edited April 2018 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
1) Can I stop the project in between by clicking the red button in the software and again run it whenever I like ? Will it affect the software neagtively ?

2) How much hard disk is required to run this software without any problems ? When I click on submitted urls or verified urls sometimes I get this error : " No urls to show (project might not be saved to disk)

Dua

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1) yes you can
    2) depends on your projects...a project can grow to many MBs in size. The more articles you have imported, the bigger it gets.
  • Also Iam getting this error again and again " No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no scheduled posting)"

How to fix this ? I have already added search engines and target files list.
    you use public proxies?
  • Yes.

Is it necessary to use private proxies? Can You pls explain What is the function of proxies ?
    public proxies are usually banned on search engines and they are very unstable. Thats the reason for getting very few results and this warning.
  • Which proxies should I buy for better results ? I have GSA captcha breaker software. Is this sufficient for captcha breaking ?
    You might consider a service for recaptcha as addition.
  • Atleast How many private proxies are required for good results ?
    10 proxies are good for 100 threads.
  • What if google bans even these 10 Ips ?
  • I have submitted many links in GSA Seo Indexer but they are not yet indexed. How many days will it take to index ? Will it not index if it finds noindex tag on some sites' robot file ?
    if there is a noindex, it is unlikely to get indexed at all.
  • Which kind of sites is GSA having? Will they get indexed or not ? We have spent money on softwares. 
    GSA is the company name. I need to know what tool you mean!? Links with "noindex" as tag will most likely not get indexed. Thats the whole point o this tag and it has nothing to do with spending money or not.
  • Iam using GSA Ranker, Captcha Breaker and Indexer. I have also indexed the verified sites which I got from Search Engine Ranker but still they are not indexed.
  • I've found that the GSA SEO Indexer is good, and Express Indexer is great. @Tim89 here on the forums owns Express Indexer.

Also, check out shaun's case study testing:
        GSA SEO Indexer
        Elite Link Indexer
        Express Indexer
        Web 2.0 Indexer

http://shaunmarrs.com/1-and-98-of-your-links-indexed/

Good luck!

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Thanks @coneh34d for the positive review, I don't see people showing appreciation much on here when a service is good anymore! appreciate it!