Skip to content

Duplicate Comment

edited April 2018 in Bugs
when i use General Blog . Posting Many Time Comment On one site many time (in setting recomment is off) . 
in log show commenting was success. but will commenting on other url (if find other url on result search)
when i use older version Of SER Dont Have this problem

Comments

• edited April 2018
     :'( 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That was the same in all versions. For blog comments it will post on different URLs as they are not domain-based but URL-based when it comes to duplicates.
    in this case...words count more than an image...what so you want to show me with that?
  • @Sven
    can see golsamusic.ir . posting comment many time
    edited April 2018
    why not just paste the URLs then to debug?

But then again, those ae all different URLs I guess? Thats normal for Blog Comments.
  • allow posting On same site again is unchecked
    and in project use just 1 url 
    is it a tier project?
  • no. i can share backup if is need 
    yes please do so.
  • edited April 2018
    Backup And My engine Added
    I have debugged things and couldn't reproduce  the issue. Though I tried my best and hopefully next update fixes it. I discovered one glitch that might have to do with your problem.
  •  :) thanks
  • @Sven
    last version Unused for me.
    can share me older version. 1.61 was good
    What does "unused for me" mean? I don't keep old versions.
  • @SVEN last version have bug. i need use older version. 1.61 was good
    what bug?
    Thats what this is all about and the latest update should fix things. So for you it is not fixed? Thats the reason for asking to get the old version?

I would need some proper project configured where I can reproduce this. Right now it all works fine for me and seems also for anyone else.
  • you send me before 
    "I have debugged things and couldn't reproduce  the issue. Though I tried my best and hopefully next update fixes it. I discovered one glitch that might have to do with your problem."
    yes, so it is not fixing things for you?
  • yes ,still have problem 
    ok then please send me the full url where you see SER submitting again even though it should not due to a sucessful submit.
  • i send backup and engine . run it , can see problem 
    Bahh this is not helpful. You gave me a project and a self coded engine yes...though it all worked fine for me. URLs are properly checked against the status of submission.