Skip to content

Enhanced Results Box?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited April 2018 in Feature Requests
I would like to know if anyone else might find it useful to have the upper left panel read:

Correct : Result[9] 1234567890    
1AD        1AD        ✓✓ ✓ ✓   ✓ 
1DF         1DF        ✓           ✓
33E         311

This way, we could easily see which captchas in a set still need additional filtersets or improvement of the set. Above would be ninth set in current test.

Hmm...I see as it is, I can already ascertain what's left.  Just run test with all filtersets, and you have a list of what's left. But maybe I don't get what this means, exactly?

When I test with all image processing sets, I only get a GREEN and correct result if filterset1 solves correctly. For one result, first pass failed, then I made a second filter set to address captchas  resembling that sub-set, and second pass using process 2 it solved 100%, but the wrong result listed, from test1, and no green.  :(

Still, a visual of it would be cool. I like the green/red like Sven has it on other parts of

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    CB knows only whats correct in the SDK...later when getting an unknown captcha, it will use set 1-10 until one gives a result and deliver it. CB will not know if that result is correct or not. So it would not make much sense knowing what filterset is best to use.

This statistics might be nice but not really useful for defining a solution.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    I think I get it. The solve rates are per filterset, not best of all filtersets combined?!

Oh well. :/  I can't cheat and get a higher solve rate that way! lol

My idea was to make additional filtersets for slight variations. Is this an OK idea?

It worked to solve some of the other captchas that didn't work with filterset 1.

But when I tested using all filters, CB still did not indicate success with green when filter 2 solved correctly, and instead only showed the results of the first filterset test, which resulted in the the wrong result. :(

"This statistics might be nice but not really useful for defining a solution."

Hmm..I guess not so useful. Still, you could see at a glance which captchas still need work and what filterset solves what.

And a very tiny pic of each captcha could help you see, as you quickly scroll, that  filterset 9 solves the captchas with the green and blue lines, etc. Of course, as the user makes these filtersets, you'd already know what's what as you are making them, but it would be easy to see it all and get a quick overview represented much later, when going back and checking them later.

Also, is there a way to toggle EITHER just select remaining unsolved captchas as maybe the best solve for the left-over group could be skewed by the ones already solved OR the whole group again for additional filtersets?

I'm reading SDK For Dummies and it seems to suggest it's OK to break a captcha type down into sub-sets and use the different filtersets for slight variations, as I had.

I understand the captcha images are fixed sizes. I still think users might like an alternative/additional/optional pop-up box with the captcha seriously blown up. (not in the SDK, just while solving captchas CB encounters via GSA or another program) That would be more for fun, but also serves to let you see the captchas in greater detail.

Also, I know they can scroll by crazily fast, but is there a way to *INSTANTLY* over-ride ALL and just manually answer by hitting a certain user-definable key/key combo to enter the solution by hand, even in instances where the condition has not otherwise been met (have not exhausted all external resources etc)?

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited April 2018
    "Also, is there a way to toggle EITHER just select remaining unsolved captchas as maybe the best solve for the left-over group could be skewed by the ones already solved OR the whole group again for additional filtersets? "

This seems like it would help. The auto-settings took away the ability of filterset2 to solve the ones I made it (and it worked!) for; it solves more in total, but some are same as filterset1 now, and the same unsolvable captchas are now back.

Maybe a way to SKIP solved captchas when formulating the best settings for each new filterset toggle would avoid this easily?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    CB can only try your 2nd filterset if there was no answer for set1. Else it would have thought that this is correct and not move on. You can only improve your solverate if there are empty answers and CB can solve that with a different set.