Skip to content

What does the blue clickable Skip at the bottom of the pane in SDK during Auto Improve do?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited April 2018 in Need Help
My guess is user over-ride to skip that particular test? CB seems to auto-skip if % falls lower than already-best result set, no?

It seems this does, indeed, skip through the current test.

What it actually seems to do is lower the number of captchas CB will attempt before starting with the next test.

So, if you hit 'Skip" while CB is on the third captcha in the list of 100, CB will do all of the current tests on a certain parameter up to the third one, and then move along.

I guess this is useful when you see it going through total junk settings and you don't want to waste time/energy. :)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, it does automatically skip further parameter variations for the current filter if the expected result is already lower than a better combination previously found.
    Pressing the SKIP will abort the current filter parameter and it's test.

You should only click on it if the test is very slow (e.g. a high scale to 250%) and you see no useful result. CB will abort it anyway if the successrate can not get any better than a preciously found one.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Thanks, Sven! I'm having fun playing with CB! :)

I got seriously curious before wondering how CB recognizes each different type, then I checked out an .ini file and found out! :) lol