Skip to content

Gsa seo indexer is not working today?

Can Any body tell me how gsa seo indexer works today because i use it but my backlinks can't index....
There is no new update for indexer.
Is this product is dead or not?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it is still working...not as good as it used to be but it does its job best as it can.
    today a lot of the success remains on the quality of links though.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I use this GSA tool as well. :)

I had stopped for a while, but I figure it can't hurt, so I started it up once again.  Unfortunately, I have no data to contribute here; I do zero tracking with indexing of my links at this point.

@Sven, as I understand it, the whole focus on quality of links is all part of the shift among SEs to better index content and sort out auto-gen, crap, and less unique content, no?
    thats what i figured yes
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • As almost always you have to do your own little testing on this as you may work on a market where it works wonderfully.
    When I stopped a couple of months ago it gave me roughly 10% index rate on spin content so it wasn't that bad considering it's a one time fee software.

@Deeeeeeee It's a pity you are not tracking the index rate I would be rather curious about them. I guess I have to do my own testing then :)

Hey @Sven speaking of quality of links. Aren't you thinking about making a PBN managing tool lately?
    @TheGypsy another tool? Well Im open for ideas...got some samples/sketches?
  • Any hard numbers? 30% of indexation? TheGypsy gave 10%. I think it is not so good.