Skip to content

imported .csv problem one field

edited March 2018 in GSA Website Contact
I am importing CSV and all fine except very odd ONE of my fields doesnt come up right in preview and I wonder if there is a reason why - also there should be 3500 or so URLs but when I import URLs GSA contact only says 1100:

All headers import fine EXCEPT Category - doesnt matter if I change the header name, I cant seem to use it in my submission using %Category% (or whatever I change the header to). Is there some kind of formatting issue? Thanks here is my csv file:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S8gGuvLD_9Dc5Bc--U0yjLEQOgEnmIFt/view?usp=sharing

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    problem are the "opening hours" who have a line break. I try to fix that but you might as well just cut off that column.
    latest update fixes your line-break issue.
    Thanked by 1onlinebizsol
  • edited March 2018
    thanks and any idea why my 3500 urls in the csv are only seen as 1700 when added to the project? 

Also, best support ever from a program vendor. Awesome.
    probably due to duplicate urls (it's dupe when the domain is the same).
    Thanked by 1onlinebizsol
  • but if the domain is duplicated will the program still post to all contact forms on that domain (if there are multiples)?
    no just one contact page. Though I haven't seen a company webpage having multiple contact pages.