Skip to content

Email Verification error after update

BaniBani Phillipines
after update email verification error for all the project , is it bug? i already buy new email too and also verification failed

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited March 2018
    Maybe the emails you had, and the new ones, are from the same source?

I've had purchased Yahoo emails get shut down days later.

Your POP (Post Office Protocol) & other settings look OK.

Try using (just as a test) your OWN private email that u know works already.

Also, be sure the PWs are correct. I know,simple stuff, but..

This way, u can rule out if it's just the emails u bought.
  • BaniBani Phillipines
    if from the same source i dont know, because before its not me who handle it i buy it from Buy Bulk Account which in "Buy Account" Option in E-mail Verification
    can you recommend some buy email account for gsa ?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    You should try verifying it manually (go to yahoo and try to login). If that works, you should try using some other pop3 client (thunderbird for example). If that works, then it might be a problem in GSA SER. Otherwise it's just yahoos going bad which they tend to do.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    also replied by email but it should be solved here so please report back so others see reply.
  • BaniBani Phillipines
    i try verifying manually but still error , and i already buy new email from the seremails.com and it works fine. Still the yahoo error
  • JL1972JL1972 uk
    edited March 2018
    same kind of issue... I'm getting errors on some, and eventually about 14 - 15 emails into the list, it just hangs... I press 'abort' just leaves 'wait' forever, I can't close gsa until I go into task manager. Fine until most recent ser update.