Skip to content

Already Parsed

I use gsa ser for tier 2 mostly. I import targets using import text file directly to projects. VPM and LPM boosts initially faster. After that it start dropping. I then manually delete target url history as already parsed error starts to showing up alot. I know why it is coming but can there any be option in gsa ser for projects to ignore target url history and post again on the link if it already had posted it once.. This works great for article sites too. I hope @Sven got my point. I will be really thankful if this option can be implemented. Thanks

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2018
    I'm pretty sure SER can already do this?

Click on Project in projects panel, then, in Options Tab, go to bottom for multiple posts on one target URL parameters u can set.

I've not done this yet, so unsure if Im right. :)
  • @Deeeeeeee I want to do multiple posts on target url. Thats why asking out
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Do you mean multiple post per ACCOUNT or URL?
  • @Deeeeeeee Per account in case of articles and per url in case of comments and other such engines
  • @Sven can you please look into this. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is an option to let it try to post XYZ times before giving up. It's a project option but personally I would not use that as it's stress for the remote server.
  • Nope @Sven
     I didnt mean that. Let me explain
    I have target urls like abc.com/1
    abc.com/2
    abc.com/3
    abc.com/4
    So what ser does is that after processing the first abc.com/1 it never parses the next 3 urls and never tries to post on those as those are from the same domain. I want ser to post and process other 3 urls too ignoring the fact that they are from same domain or same url. 
    then use option->scheduled posting
  • @Sven I am already using that but still getting already parsed error. Can you please let me know what else I am missing ?
    what types of sites are that?
  • Articles, comments and wikis
    article sites should work fine, blog comments however do not work here as SER is not spaming a page with comments other than one.
  • Still missing my point. I have created a list of blog comments with 75000 unique domains but the whole list contains links much more than that as the links are from different pages of a same domain. I have deduped the list too so there is not duplicate url. I have imported that list to build links and still getting already parsed error. This is making confusion.
    oh that already parsed error would come up if and of your links from that domain produced a "no engine matches" error. That would put the whole domain to the "already parsed" list.