Skip to content

Integrate SEO Content Machine API?

Would it be possible to integrate SEO Content Machines' API into GSA SER? I know that it was a suggestion put to the developer and he said he'd contact you on it. Just wondering as the way you need to put content in now is a bit of a pain. I do have ArticleBuilder as well, but really don't want to buy a third content generator :) 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Indeed thats something I have to add and it's on my to-do list. Just that recently I have other things to do in priority to this. I haven't forgotten about it though.
  • For sure would be VERY helpful!
  • I want this also.. :-)
  • Thumbs up for this feature!
  • I vote on this too! Cant wait!
  • Two more thumbs up, I hope it's getting nearer to the Doing list :)
    yes it does...im really sorry for the delay but once this project is done i will have time for it.
  • Hey @Sven it's been a year and a half since you added this into your To-Do list. It's only right that SER supports the API of SEO CM. Can you please see if you can squeeze this into your current plan?
    just started to add support for it but seems like the /spin API failed with latest version!?
    rest of the api works, but the project api only gives me title + one sentence from that article in content!?
  • Thumbs up for a google penalty!

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited March 2018
    Someone, seriously, buy Sven a coffee!!!!!!!!  :)

We're all sitting here like,  "Yo, Sven this" , "yo, Sven that..."

"Sven can u help me"  , "Sven how do I make GSA print birthday cards..."

Seriously...well, if not a coffee, a water or energy drink, or SOMEthing...

I can't talk; I'm among the worst in this regard on here. lol :o:o:o

Just remember ppl...u dont get ANY kind of support like this ANYwhere, for ANYthing.

Anyway, Sven, THANK YOU for keeping these sick projects on a serious path to even crazier future versions  with crazy features Earth hasn't seen before!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

your all welcome ;)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee