Skip to content

How to prevent GSA SER from crashing?

Every few hours my GSA is crashing and giving me this error.  i am running it on a windows 2016 64 bit VPS.  How can I fix this so it doesn't keep doing it?    My GSA campaigns have been suffering because they cannot run continuously for more than a couple hours without having this happen.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow thats new to me. Do you know at what version you got this?
  • I am not sure on what version it started, but its been going on for a few weeks now and no matter what version I update to it is still doing it.
    have you ever gotten a bugreport window?
  • No i havn't, it just has that popup come up and then when i click close program, it closes the program down and I have to re-open it.  No bug report window ever shows.
  • It seems to have something to do with the project scheduler.  I just ran it with the scheduler set to change projects every 15 minutes and it crashed within 15 minutes these last 5 times.  If i set the delay even higher then it will last for longer before it crashes, so it appears that the crash is occuring when it tries to start/stop projects for scheduling.
    OK thats something we can work on then. On your screenshot I saw a lot projects but would it be possible for you to backup them all for me to debug this here?
  • edited March 2018
    its simple because of out of resource. even the VM show have resource, the host server have leak of resource. Lower the number of thread.