Skip to content

Tier 1 - what's working today with GSA

amoyaamoya amoya
edited February 2018 in Need Help
Hey guys
can anyone share his experience regards of tier1 and what is working today for it ?

I know sere engine is good
but should i use more stuff for tier 1 ? 
after all the link profile should be mix so....

does any one has a good answer for it ?
( i know it's not black or white stuff but still...)

Thanks

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2018
    Not to give a useless answer, but it really depends on your KWs/niche/SEs/market.

Do some sound competitor analysis and see what makes THEM rank. You may not be able to rank using the methods they employ. (Could be too expensive, REAL Press, etc.)

If not, then you have to find alternatives. Start slowly.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @Deeeeeeee if your library has Bounce by Matthew Syed then I highly recommend it! I am crazy busy right now so cant put as much time into Audible as I would like but i'm really enjoying it.

Its similar to Mastery by Robert Green and Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell but I love that kind of stuff as its pretty much my exact attitude to getting stuff done.
  • @shaun what ???
    what did you mean ?

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Disregard, I posted it in the wrong thread by accident :p
    edited February 2018
    ROTFL! hahaha

Im still trying to see how @amoya might have read all that, @shaun, and probly TRIED (very hard, yet ultimately in vain!) to apply the answer SOMEHOW to the question at hand. lol

Bounce? As in a SERP bounce? Page user bounce rate?Audible? HUH?! I think I'd have been mega-confused. :o
  • @Deeeeeeee yeah your right....

hehehe
    come on guys give me a road map that works today...
    can i use only GSA ? or i need to combine it with more stuff ?

let's i have a relative easy niche 

• Ok, I imported Bounce into SER and it's working much better!

;)
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • @amoya - no one is going to give you a road map to what's working. Your best bet is to read the more recent threads on this forum, come up with some theories based on what you read, and test them out. I can tell you that most (all) of the contextual platforms in SER aren't indexing well and/or are not staying live very long. This has been the case for some time now.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • custom engine works very well, the built in engines are almost dead already, that's the reason people are saying SER is dead which is not entirely true...
  • @redrays thanks man...
    Hope theirs still good things to do in ser today
    @amoya C'mon, man....Think about it: There's no right way to do SEO, but there are plenty of wrong ways! hahaha I laugh reflecting on my own recollections! :)

In this world, ignorance is def NOT bliss...so get informed, man. I try to. We all do.

Don't look for one guy's formualic answer to the key to the universe of SEO. :)

There are crazy-wise pplz on here. Truthfully? You can go to WF or BHW and there will surely be much useful info --from time to time -- punctuated by  alot of ppl selling their wares, ideas, strategies...and more. Those marketplaces have a place, definitely they do!

But if you check out THIS board, RIGHT HERE, you'll find wisdom and knowledge dropping like coins in a slot machine. No BS here -- Sven def keeps this board on point -- so trust me, the content here is like 99%.

(The other 1%? That just keeps it fun!) :p
  • @Deeeeeeee hehe , thanks big like !
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • What sashilover said would be the exact reason why sven should release the platform trainer. But on the other hand I also understand why he isn't too keen on that. I wonder how long would it take us with an easy tool like that to force google a major anti-ser update. I guess not long.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    The info's def out there. And, anything that isn't, there are tons of ppl on here who login a lot and help out.

"...I wonder how long would it take us with an easy tool like that to force google a major anti-ser update..." @TheGypsy

Two weeks? Two months?  Hopefully NEVER?! Scary thought... :o If it's even a possibility, highly probably possibility, not a good risk...