Skip to content

how long is alive for GSA link

how long is alive for GSA link

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't understand the question. GSA is the company name and what link?
  • for GSA Search Engine Ranker,how long will the link be alive after submit

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that depends on the site itself. If they think your content is crap, they will eventually delete it.
  • Perhaps if you post to spam to dead website, they will never get removed!
    However, there are no link called GSA link, All link are just link and they will survive as they deserve.

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2018
    Really not much that could be added to what you guys have already said!

But I guess @bluesky0341 was trying to ask us if "GSA links" are safe. Why?

Because you see ppl selling just this gig on Fiver.co or whatever.

And the answer:

YES. GSA LINKS ARE SAFE! Let me explain!

Imagine a computer.  It automates tasks.

(I'm not being condescending; please stay with this!)

Imagine using a computer, and an Internet connection (300+bps?) to do marketing.

You know, getting the word out about your brand. Way faster than handing out flyers!

Now come along GSA automating this task for you, with a crazy GUI and built-in toolkit!

No longer do you have to fill in info for directories 600 times by hand! This makes it easier. WAY EASIER than hand entering (essentially) the same BS again and again. Now we use Spintax to make this doable on its own.

But the marketing you do, where you place it, and how it's received by the site owner/community will determine a lot.

So, bluesky, it's daytime and blue skies and daylight right now in China, whereas it's nighttime and dark where I am.  :)

We're probably going to need to have different strategies to rank if we each stick with our own local and continental markets, and that's probably true for all SEO pplz. Each site has its own tolerance for "spam", even what spam is.

If I get a comment on a site, and it's auto-gen, and I LIKE it, I leave it. Why not? Auto-generated  comments can be cool. (Mine need work!)
  • Deeeeeeee while the overall statement is acceptable, one point is very wrong that you said " LINKS ARE SAFE!"  Not just GSA Or any software, 95% link are unsafe and you already explained why ---""But the marketing you do, where you place it, and how it's received by the site owner/community will determine a lot."

I change the line, Where you place it and how google received by this is determine a lot. Example: google want, if you post your link to a irreverent website, you do use no-follow tag. google usually ignore such violation but what if google mind for a single link and do algo downgrade. Google may upgrade your website to 40 Place for a single link. like (45 th result come to 5th)  but also can downgrade your rank for a single link.

while usage automation, there are always risk and you know there are risk. posting lnk to malware infected website can do unrecoverable damage.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited February 2018
    "while usage automation, there are always risk and you know there are risk. posting lnk to malware infected website can do unrecoverable damage. "

Then what do we do? Even if I were posting manually, I could theoretically place a link on an infected site/site that will get infected. :(

Doesn't SER have a big malware block list?

I remember someone uploaded p[]rn and fakenews site lists to the forum recently.

I guess block URL KWs more extensively in Project settings?

If it DOES happen, is that time for the LINK  DISAVOW service use?!