Skip to content

Addons for GSA?

Hey, does anyone have a list of GSA addons?

I know serengines but thats about it. Anyone else cares to share?

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    What's up, dude? There are also a bunch of other programs by GSA for use with SER, like:

Content Generator v1.66  This is for scraping articles and auto-generating content.

Proxy Scraper v2.42 An advanced proxy manager with more functionality than the one packaged w SER. (Meaning: You can find way more proxies, potentially!)

Platform Identifier v1.92 This can sort lists and put engines into separate categories. This is needed once you start doing serious work with GSA-SER.

Captcha Breaker v3.70 Sven's CAPTCHA breaking program. This has more features and ways to use it than many others.  THIS IS A MUST-HAVE.

search engine index
     SEO Indexer v2.18
    This is also for GSA. It's not exactly an indexer but is supposed to be able to index higher tier links with some success.

I wasn't meaning to highlight that last one.  It's just the only one I copy and pasted the image as well. lol

Hope this helps! I can say GSA products work well and are reliable.

• Thanks so much question "Content Generator" have you used this, how the quality for articles?
    edited February 2018
    Quite welcome.

I only demo'ed it, but ran it and checked the output in the generated files.

It's auto-generated content. It works.  There are many settings to precisely control what's generated. So, you have a great deal of control with this program, like most GSA products, when compared with other companies' programs in each category.

(Same for CAPTCHA breaker-many, many settings to adjust if you'd like, else default also works)

The quality is not exactly like human written articles, but then, no auto-gen content  ever will be! The output will range, it seems, quite a bit, depending upon your settings.

Autogen content is probably not OK for (most) Tier 1s at this point. I guess depends on your KWs.

Everything is so much more neat and clean and content-rich. But past T1, many say it's fine to use.
  • Deeeeeeee If using auto generated junk for TIER 1, its shooting your leg yourself.
    "If using auto generated junk for TIER 1, its shooting your leg yourself. "

Agreed. What if done by someone else to your site?

Is that neg SEO we should watch out for?
  • Deeeeeeee I said, if you use junk for tier1, you will shot your leg yourself because you want to rank your website by having quality tier ? is it, than having junk in tier1 will make it harder to rank your website.

When it come to nseo, posting junk will not harm website ranking so easily because it do not serve any purpose.

@humancoder: So then, do you mean that when people post garbage pointing to your site, it doesn't really have an effect?

And further, you want good links because good links carry weight (link juice) and can actually do something?

just trying to clarify this v important point!! thanks! :)
  • There are ways of doing "auto generated" content that will not yield junk. For example, you could "auto generate" by scraping a bunch of relevant niche articles and then mixing them together (example - a 5 paragraph article put together by taking 1 paragraph each from 5 different articles). I believe Content Generator gives you the ability to build recipes like this, though I don't know for sure because I've never seen a good guide for it.
    edited February 2018
    "There are ways of doing "auto generated" content that will not yield junk. ..(example - a 5 paragraph article put together by taking 1 paragraph each from 5 different articles)." @redrays

This is sort of like the option in GSA-SER to mix articles that the user provideds in the articles section, though with more options, apparently.  I get some cool new articles mixed by SER just with this, as obviously contextual projects are focused on a set of KWs and all the articles will therefore fit together in some way.

I've often considered how I will use the GSA Content Generator once I buy it. So mixing some cool niche articles that are topically related would be one method, I'm sure.
  • @Deeeeeeee - I've heard it's good, and I think I did the demo a year ago or something. It would be wonderful if someone like @shaun would do an in depth write up of what it can do.
    @redrays - Def would be fun reading!!!!

I haven't seen @shaun around here in a few days, and I haven't checked out his blog in a few weeks.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I don't own GSA CG. I tried the beta and the free trial but haven't seen anything from my testing to suggest auto-generated content still works to rank stuff in Google.
  • I've used it as filler, for early posts, on my sites.  I'm wondering if Google would algorithmically determine that the old posts are automated.
  • Deeeeeeee
      "So then, do you mean that when people post garbage pointing to your site, it doesn't really have an effect?"

It may have effect but that would not be easy to get a effect. The website that got google trust wont just break for some garbage. 

"""And further, you want good links because good links carry weight (link juice) and can actually do something?"

Yes, i want good link because i want to earn google trust to my content.

Although since Penguin 4.0, google do not penalize for bad link, i will take my full attention to avoid bad link to my new websites.

Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I think Captcha Breaker and SEO Indexer would be a good addition to GSA SER - perhaps these should be the minimum imo.

I also use PR Emulator as well - the older version wasn't really that good, but the newer one integrates with a third party tool that allows to check TF as the metric, which is a good metric to filter the links in the process.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I know it's probably not fair to advertise our own tools but often people forget the power of GSA Content Generator. It's way to underestimated and you can get excellent articles with i.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee

I just purchased GSA-PS. Very excited.  :D

GSA CG is next on my list.  :):):)

I have to think more about higher tiers, and increasing number of T1 blogs and sites of my own, just b/c losing T1s creates a chain-loss of links I put time and money into...