Skip to content

Upgraded to latest version 3.69 but keep receiving an error

Hi all

I am using v3.69 capbreaker and GSA 12.51 but captcha breaker keeps crashing. It does run awhile before it crash. but problem is it doesnt run my dbc at all. Anyone encounter this problem?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you send the bugreport?
  • Hi let me try to trigger that message again. Most of the time it just hanged without the message and I have to end the process. 
  • If u see this screenshot. All captcha is unable to resolve using dbc. The number just keep running. and after a while it just hang. 

I need that bugreport anyway if you see it again.
  • I just send the report. How you know its from me
    well Im not getting much reports at all...so if there is one from CB, it must be you then.
  • did you receive it? i sent twice by accident
  • Hi even when i stopped gsa. captacha breakers keeps running continuously. and all captcha failed. you can see in the screenshot below. within minutes it ran 50k+ captcha and all failed. It doesnt use my dbc at all. I tested the connection and its fine. any idea what is going on?

what DBS is that, socks or post api?
  • edited January 2018
    I am using Deathbycaptcha socks-api. did i use the wrong one? But before this, it was working well for quite some time though
    change it to post api. In latest update I silently exchanged post to socks api as it is more stable. You somehow have issues with that so it should go back to post one I guess.
  • Hi i changed both settings in GSA and captcha breaker to POST api. However, i receive this error message when changing the setting on GSA telling me to disable it?

Thanks
    yea, Captcha Breaker probably emulating that service.
  • edited January 2018
    Hi but it still dont seem to be working. it didnt solve anything at all. Any ideas how to diagnose this problem?

thanks
    Sorry, I have no idea. Can I maybe connect to your PC to check things more closely?
  • sure but can only do it tml around this time. u use teamviewer?
    no, but let us do the rest in pm.