Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• I try to create wordpress.com web 2.0 sites but seem it is not working, just want to check if it just me or the SERENGINES currently have problem with wordpress.com
    Thanked by 1DEz-N
  • DEz-NDEz-N usa
    edited January 2018
    Just like Andy1024 & cherryto Its not working for me either.....contacted the owner, he said hes trying to fix it, sent a few emails after to see if any progress 0 reply's - been waiting for a fix for a month now. Hope it gets fixed
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2018
    @andy1024 - Wordpress update pushed, please try again.

@DEz-N - If you see an issue with an engine, please post here. I notified him about it yesterday and it was fixed within 24 hours.
  • got a reply, he was on holidays, still waiting for the programmer to update to the software to help with the strange bug im getting. Cant wait for it to be fixed so i can start using it. Tired of using Money Robot to damn slow lol
  • what are the list of sites for serengines?
  • If I want to post articles to a wordpress.com hosted blog  what account info format to use  thanks 
  • i have hundreds of blogspot.com, wordpress.com and tumblr list ..
     and i already have an account for each,
    can i use serengines to create backlinks on my own
    blogspot.com, wordpress.com and tumblr ?

• If I want to post articles to a blogspot.com, wordpress.com and tumblr what account info format to use  thanks  ?

• Hi,

is this error normal?

11:02:37: [-] POP3 DELE(14) failed - -ERR No such message 14, only 9 messages in maildrop (9 left)

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @luca.vi yes, it happens sometimes and I have no idea why. The cause is that SER is first checking emails and later deleting them again. Meanwhile it could happen that new emails arrived or some other process was deleting things (browser). Then the index is not correct anymore and causes this error message. However, not much to worry about as it would be fixed on next login/check.
    @sigitmk whoops, sorry missed your post. I see Sven answered it here though: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/23972/how-to-post-to-my-own-blogspot-com-and-wordpress-com-blog/p1

Hopefully that covers it. :)

• Thank you @Sven !
  • edited January 2018
    s4nt0s  Ihave tried  but wordpress.com blog seem still not work to me

It is worked now I figured out the problem 
  • cvscvs Americas
    Hey guys, this has been working like a charm for months, excellent software!

We're now running into an issue with SerEmails I can't figure out or find mentioned anywhere:

SerEngines: failed with missing required param

There have been no changes made to any configurations, proxies are fine, captchas are fine -- there has been no change to anything, but as of a few days ago we started getting this error every time. Happens on both inbox.eu and mailbox.ru. Have not tried the new ones yet.
    @cvsCan you send a project backup? Does this happen on Register, login or submit?
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    s4nt0s - Everytime I test the inbox.eu emails in SER they always fail.

Do they still work?

Thanks
    @londonseo - are you testing them some time after creation?

We are finding that if many accounts are created on too little proxies, inbox.eu are detecting this and closing them down.

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    s4nt0s, I've also had issue with yndex lately. Same issue, maybe?
    @Deeeeeeee - It might be similar to inbox.eu with too many accounts being made with same IP.  
    I was wondering this exact thing before u wrote this before.

I think proxy-wise, lately I've been not so well off. lol
    @Deeeeeeee Ya might try making the delay really long and just letting it slowly run over the course of a few days. 
  • okay. ive waited long enough to get a fix, im not the only person who has this problems i also have 10 other friends who tried it and they also get the same error. Ive sent the owner an email and no reply since the last one that was at the very start of Jan now its almost the end, 0 progress. so im going to just give up and move on. Im still going to use GSA SERP but not waste any more time waiting for serengines, sad because it looks amazing and would of helped me so much, guess I'll give someone else my business.
    edited January 2018
    @DEz-N - I forwarded your message to James, hopefully he'll get back to us quickly.

*Edit* - He said he responded to your email.
  • What proxy did you recommend for SER generally? I've tried dedicated with Blazing SEO and Storm Proxy but seems they both are not so good (banned or not working).

I need ones that support authentication (non ip-based authorization).

Thanks
    I'm using a combination of both of the services you mentioned but I'm probably going to give extraproxies a try. (the new banner on top of forum)

I haven't seen anyone offer private proxies as cheap as what they're offering.

I think @Deeeeeeee might have recently gave them a try so I'm curious what kind of results he's getting.
    So far, the extent of my testing is limited to browsing. I am conserving these b/c they are so good. :D  I was definitely impressed by the quality.

The proxies are lightning fast to load even heavy pages, haven't timed out, and are always available. No error messages, either. Of course, anon.

The page load speed is actually incredible and seems almost faster than NOT using a proxy on my system and Internet connection.  :* I have yet to actually time this, but it's obvious when a page loads, and a page sits and slowly fills in.

Personally, I'd say these proxies are definitely NOT a let-down. As I test them further, I'll report my findings. I will be impartial but preliminary testing suggests it will be A-OK. :)
  • @s4nt0s they only authenticate with IP, I need ones that allow me to authenticate with user and password. Have you any idea?
    My StormProxies Private non-shared proxies were golden. These are User/PW proxies, not IP lock. Are you using these RN or their rotating? Rotating different product; don't scrape G[][] w/the privates, EVER! :o

Just don't post to forums with the good ones. You can end up on a list. Those posts are so far off-base anyway, I don't mind or miss them now.
  • @Deeeeeeee I'm using Prive Proxies on StormProxies. But when I test it in GSA a lot of times one or two are down, after a minute they are up and so on in an infinite loop. 
This discussion has been closed.