Skip to content

GSA Website Contact Program question

MelloYelloMelloYello America
edited March 2018 in GSA Website Contact
I am fairly new to using any software for marketing like this with proxies, recaptcha, etc. 

I am about to launch this program and I am targeting a specific keyword on google, but I don't want it to send it to every website in the serps from 1-500. I want to only do the first 1-30 or so. Is there an option for this? Again I am new to this and this seems like pretty newly released software so I thought I would ask here since there is a limited tutorial online and no other resources to look at about this. 

Thanks. 

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited January 2018
    "... I don't want it to send it to every website in the serps from 1-500. I want to only do the first 1-30..."

?!?!?!??!?!??! Do you mean that you want a LINK on the first 30 websites in the SERPs only?

Not all websites in SERPs (you care about/relevant)  will permit you to link. By limiting it to the first thirty ONLY, that discounts many other possible links. But OK...

Since SER goes through the searches and numbers them for each search, I wonder if there *is* a way to limit the links to the first thirty (or whatever)  right now. You could stop the project manually when you see it reach your desired stop point, maybe?
  • No I was talking about the program for contact form submissions called 

Website Contact.

It seems to be a new program possibly? I am not using GSA SER yet. Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes it's very new. We didn't announce it officially.

Anyway, the only way right now to only send a message to first XYZ sites is to watch the log and stop it once it has extracted it. I might make this an option.
  • Hi all, is there a way to add an export for the keywords? One campaign Im running 175 keywords that I need to export into another campaign with 223 KWs.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    You can edit the project file by now as there is no direct export.
    Thanked by 1cpdiver1
    next update lets you export to file/clipboard via popup menu
  • Wonderful !