Skip to content

Export urls from search modus - maybe even domain metrics possible?

hi

if i run SER in search only modus, how can i export findings (url list) so, that i can sort them minimally with PR (or maybe even with domain metrics and the kind of possible link, like nofollow/dofollow).

thanks

Comments

• chilly_bangchilly_bang Berlin, Germany
    edited December 2017
    i've tried to write all search results to the log file - but without to achieve the goal. In the log file i get only search engine queries, like:
    [18:29:54] example.de: [ ] 041/041 [Page 001] results on google CH for EasyBlog with query 
    inurl:"com_easyblog" https://www.google.ch/search?q=inurl:"com_easyblog"&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&complete=0&cr=countryCH&gws_rd=ssl

But Is there a possibility to see/export from SER these 41 result urls? Or is there any workaround to get them?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes there is, however it is not trivial. You can do a hash over the search query (crc32) and will find that in hex-format in the target file.
    edited December 2017
    And than convert HEX file to ASCII or Unicode to make it readable? Could you point me to what exactly (search query...?) should i hash? It isn't just an url, correct?
    inttohex( crc32hash( 'inurl:"com_easyblog"' ) );
    Thanked by 1chilly_bang
    I maybe was asking something such obvious, that you pointed me to pretty complex solution, but... i even find the option "show remaining target urls" from the project, which was running as pure search some time and exported urls with PR - this is pretty THE result i was looking for :)
    oh yea thats one way ;) sorry if I confused you.