Skip to content

GSA CapBreak already lost by xEVIL captcha ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    and some more promotion ... and no proof
  • aliasfoxaliasfox Russia
    edited December 2017
    proof ? Sven - buy Xrumer, test 14 days and get a refund !!! botmasterlabs.net Although I'm sure you and after the purchase Xevil deny it =((( It's a shame really, because CB did not really solves
    why should i buy it? you have it so test it properly. It was you telling everyone that it is such a cool tool.
    All I saw for now is some log of captcha where many got almost all solved wrong or even normal icons treated as such and your tool also got some answer for it.

if you are saying its such a great tool and want to be respected, why not deliver results of a proper test?

beside the fact that buying something and getting a refund is kind of shady and not my style at all.
  • Well Sven, what results do you need? write to me in PM.
    When you are convinced that Xevil is solving CAPTCHA better than CB, are you going to edit the CB or will everything remain as it is now?
    If you watch the changelog closely, you will see that i improve things with every update.
    What I need is a proper test. If might solve recaptcha better than CB, sure...I can accept that.

But what about other captchas. Take e.g. a random number of the once in CB and send them to xEvil...and let me know how it performs.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • I myself tried to add new captcha in the CB - no normal tools are there, so the captcha is badly unraveled.

It is necessary not to add new captcha in CB, but to rework the logic of the program, it is morally outdated.

test random number?
    What does this test show? That CB can only solve the simplest captcha, which no one uses.
    Download the demo version of Xevil - you do not even want to do this, and ask for some not clear tests.

Sven - I do not want to offend you, I use so many of your programs, they are really excellent. But CB is expensive and badly solves captcha.
    ok this is enough. I don't have to listen to such stupid statements. They all show more that you are not only a xevil fanboy but directly related to there product.

CB has a very easy SDK to add new captchas. You don't even tried it, or you would have seen that your statement of it being outdated is totally wrong.
    You can add almost any captcha type with it. And it comes with 4 different methods, tons of filters and 3 OCR engines. If you can control that properly you can add almost any captcha.

But you don't have to know all that. A simple procedure as:
    1. load captchas + enter correct answer
    2. click detect to set charset + length
    3. click brute force
    4. auto optimize (optional)
    would get you almost any captcha added.

Anyway your ban is not about you hyping xevil, but your shady tactics of advertising and false statements. I can not accept that.
  • This thread is hilarious. I guess xRumer really deserves the horrible reputation that it has.
    Thanks for your support on this @redrays.

I had the fear people would see it as a way to shut the creditor down. Thats absolutely not my aim. If it is better, it deserves it's place being here. Im the last to ignore customers and there way to improve things.
    But all I saw here was false statements about CB and a unacceptable behaviors of that fanboy. No proof but a constant blabla xevil is so great - CB is so bad ... no prove nothing. Even though it would have been so easy.
    To all others: There is a test program we made to compare results of different captcha solutions. I can provide that + a set of randomly picked captcha types. Test it with xevil + CB and we can talk about things here again.
  • @Sven - no problem. For anyone reading this thread who questions whether or not these guys are affiliated with xRumer / xEvil, you can click on a username and see both when an account was registered and a commenting history. Both of the accounts flagged here are fairly recent (one was registered in November!), and both users immediately started posting about xEvil, almost exclusively.
    Got my hands on the demo version of xevil now. Here are the results:

What I did was the following:
    • I took 1000 random captchas out of 221.627 (that are actually all captchas I have lying on my hard disk where I know the correct answer to). I loaded all and randomly deleted one image as long as the list was exactly consisting of 1000 items.
    • For Captcha Breaker I didn't skip any captcha type and let it try to solve even those with low success rate. In a default setup many of the wrong solved captchas would have been left blank. But I thought it would be only fair to let both perform the same way as possible.
    • For xEvil I did not change any settings. From time to time I got a popup with some strange nag screen. And a note that in demo version it is 100 times slower than in full version. So to be fair, you should ignore the solve time I guess. Though as I sent just one captcha per time and even then I got back an error message with "ERROR_NO_SLOT_AVAILABLE". So I wonder whats that all about. Also you see some results with "XEvil 3.0.2" as some kind of watermark ? I have no clue.

Attached are the full results. Decide for yourself now. If I had a working Captcha Sniper license or a demo version, I would have done the same test.

GSA Captcha Breaker: 67,70% [correct: 677, wrong: 240, empty: 83] - 0,102 sec.
    xEvil..............: 34,40% [correct: 344, wrong: 532, empty: 124] - 0,831 sec.
  • ForexGuruForexGuru Anonym
    edited December 2017
    Interesting, im not on xevil side and not on gsa capbreak also. Let try this with presence of mind.

GSA Captcha Breaker are good. its stable and reliable, recent update it can take up to 3 updates/month maybe more.. The minus from gsa capbreak is, the software cant solve hard captcha like recaptcha v1, solvemedia, google captcha, and other. but its the best one for the simple captcha.

Xevil are good, sometimes have problem with connection, that need me to restart the software, also have problem with the simplest captcha, update are 1/1month or 2 month.  (I see from their forum), But when the tools updated, they also release something big, like solving captcha that no other tools who solve it yet, like nocaptcha that are coming. its the best one for hard captcha.

Why could i say xevil best on hard captcha ? cause it can solve kcaptcha, solvemedia, yandex captcha, mailru captcha, google captcha, and recaptcha. That what i see till now, from my gsa ser software, and other mail registration software also. but yeah xevil have problem with the simple captcha.

So, combine gsa capbreak and xevil are the best one.

If sven need me to test with the tools, u said before, lets do this. but once again im not in the both side.

Cheers. 
    :) 
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "Attached are the full results. " Thanks, Sven, for saving us the time of having to wait for the data from our own tests (which aren't yet done - I didn't even successfully DL b/c of the AV issue). I'm sure our own testing will confirm, anyone find different should explain.

The fact is, it's all about the angle taken in sales, which def reflects a programmer's character. What's the angle? what are the unique features? What are the claims?

Then there's how it's presented. Is it hyped? Unsubstantiated claims? Factual?

Anyone can say anything about their software. Who's checking?! lol

That's why it's essential to test.

And running one program against the other can be skewed easily for non-honest comparisons, so videos on Youtube and elsewhere are not sure-solid proof of anything. 

Those are used to promote sales.  Sven, I appreciate the real comparative data rather than a hustle.  GSA-CB is better software, with more features and options BY FAR, than what I've so far seen.

You have to DL and play with all the demos.

As a consumer, don't let cost make your decision for you re CAPTCHA software purchase. Remember, if the demo crashes, when you get the license, no magic will happen, it will still crash. lol
    edited December 2017
    Hey bro @Deeeeeeee , i dont want to be sarcasm to you. but this was the problem of this world.

A less-knowledge people are talk a lot. U dont even have the software.

Just wait for sven reply, ill do every real life comparasion for both of this tools.

Why really hate if there a competitor are coming ? If this competitor are ""better"" in some side, soon or not ofcourse gsa capbreak dev, will give a change to the software also, that will let all of us enjoying a better tools.

Think big. 
    Cheers.
    "U dont even have the software."

lol True, can't argue there! :p  I only refer to my own experience with software I've tested myself in this instance, which I do not identify specifically.

As far as Xevil, I was writing of what Sven reported. I have never used this program, true, I'm only saying that testing is important.  We should all test and be objective. And, keep an open mind, sure. Compare results. That's research.

The issue was DLing the software. That why I don't have it to test!

MY AV reported malware. :/ Didn't have time to mess around and see if it's really OK. I guess so if you all have tried it already.

I intend on re-LDing and trying it out, just because that's always fun to do. And, of course, we all use GSA for more than just fun, so it's important to check out everything GSA-related.
    edited December 2017
    "im not on xevil side and not on gsa capbreak also."

Well, if we want to get honest results, we have to be fair. Definitely.

"GSA Captcha Breaker best one for the simple captcha...Xevil best one for hard captcha...so, combine gsa capbreak and xevil...best."

If what you say is accurate, using both together would cover everything.
  • No need to talk anymore, lets wait sven.
    Wait me for what? I did the test already. If you use xevil for recaptcha, sure it is better. Thats the only + point I see with it. But thats really it. Solvmedia and the other captchas are not really used. But many of the other captchas wher xevil really has problems as you see.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    edited December 2017
    Maybe you need my help, like you said before, . I can provide that + a set of randomly picked captcha types. Test it with xevil + CB... cause i have the paid version now..

But thats really it. Solvmedia and the other captchas are not really used.
    This depend on who using it, for me its very useful to create lot of yandex,mail ru (using serengine), and scraping google without additional pay. maybe later u wanna support this type also, or might be the hotmail one, cause itsbeen a long time ago u not touch this type anymore.  Russian mail are got blocked by most of the good platform right now.  ;)

Thats why i told, combine both of this tools are the perfect solution now. Both of you, developer of this tools are really save some of my bucks! Thanks for ur hardwork!

Cheers.
  • @ForexGuru - your last post is reasonable, and I have a friend who does most of the things you mention. It would be nice if the xRumer developers showed more interest in making their tools more accessible, but at the end of the day that's their choice and they are the only people who suffer for the decision.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
    ..."combine both of this tools..." -@ForexGuru

I guess you mean the paid version as part of XRumer?

So then the paid version of Xevil presently works with GSA-SER?

• xyberxyber Turkey
    edited December 2017
    i think CB best for basic captchas, xevil best for hard captchas, and add the 3. dbc or 2captcha EXPERT

Is the demo version of xEvil worth using with SER or is the solve rate for hard Captchas too low on the free one to be really useful?
    Facts are all here
  • Its not my business man. I just want sven take the good one, if that useful for some member why not implement that to capbreak also ?  But, GSA CapBreak are still have their own market, and the tool were not bad at all, and sven keep updating the tools. Like i say, simple captcha, CB are still the king. @redrays

Demo version are useless bro. Nag screen, watermark, etc. @Deeeeeeee
    @ForexGuru - I saw in Sven's zip file that there were a lot of instances when xeVil returned the watermark a CAPTCHA  answer. Very good to pass that info that to the target url that it's captcha is being OCRed. :|

Also, many instances of "no slot" which I guess are just times when the limiter is kicking in so the demo version stays slow. I noticed a pattern, going down Sven's list,  almost clusters in these returns of no slot. Of course, it will never be 100% perfect pattern, as these are threads and order started and finished are not the same.

I really want to see the REAL version that supposedly solves ReCaptcha series. I wonder if anyone might buy xrumer just for xevil and shelf the main program?

I don't know which services actually employ human CAPTCHA solvers at this point. It's expensive, but you help someone on the other side of the world get groceries.

edited December 2017
    xrumer are only for the pro user, this software really challenging. if u want to see how the xevil working, come pm me. ill help, as i can. @Deeeeeeee
  • edited December 2017
    @Sven can you share also the captcha images used in the test, i would like to run them in my own instance of CB/Xevil
    @benny, sorry but i would have to make another test as the 1000 random captchas are not saved but simply loaded from my hd and then sent by the test app to the different tools. I haven't recorded what captchas that have been.
  • edited December 2017
    Ok, i've done a small test, irrelevant.

Started a new project in SER with all the platforms selected(to get a variety of captchas). The volume is small, 357 captchas because a bug was reported on Xevil related to some conflict(it displays jibberish on the actual version for some captcha types because of the new version in beta, idk the full explanation, it's on botmasters forum).

I've set CB to try to solve any captcha because Xevil tries to solve any captcha it receives. Did not send them to be checked against a 3rd party service because my "test" is not relevant. To be relevant, I should run a full campaign with SER/Xrumer and try to solve the captchas with cb/xevil/3rd party.

Everyone can take a look at the test.html and see the captcha and both of the responses.

Summary, CB sent Unable to solve this captcha a lot and Xevil did great even with the bug.

I'll do a full test after the new xevil version is released and the bug fixed.

Personally, don't care who solves more captcha types, I care only to receive more links from my lists. So for both developers, maybe you should fix the most common captchas.

They advertise xevil as AI trained, idk, maybe Sven should change CB also.