Skip to content

Crashing

Hey Sven - I keep getting this on campaigns.

Using wizard then it just crashes or stalls?

I'm running SER + SEO Indexer on same VPS

Spec of VPS:
  • 4GB RAM
  • 2 Cores CPU
  • 40GB SSD/80GB SAS

Also is their a setting that searches for articles daily/weekly then adds to the SER campaign without me doing anything :) 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there shouldn't be any crash or freeze or whatsoever, if you see it, it should come up with a bugreport that you can send.
    --
    if you want to automate things completely, use the scheduler inside CG and also enable it to export automatically.
  • Doesn't come up with report Sven I have to restart VPS so there is an issue somewhere?
  • In that image I cannot close or do anything with the software 
    can you click on buttons?
  • nothing
  • cannot send to tray hide nothing it wont even close I will have to restart and I hate restarting when SER is running!

ok but do you see the gui responding? I mean can you move the window around or click a button (see it getting down/up even if no action is taken)?
  • Nothing moves no action
    can you send the project backup?
  • I will do
  • I was using proxies on 100 threads so I moved it to 10 threads seems to be OK very slow but better :)
    still that should not happen at all :(
  • I will send you backup later 
  • @sven - it keeps crashing for me as well that is why i started the thread about quotes causing the crash
  • i see similar problem, it's freezing and also "not responding" but this, just from last update
    haven't had issues so far thats why I asked for a project backup or keyword to play with.
  • Sorry Sven will get a you a backup mine is ok now but as I say on very low threads...