Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• edited November 2017
    I think this tool is incomplete. The headache am experience is too much.
    You said earlier it will continue to post when I stop and add real article, but its stuck at "starting project" -  http://prntscr.com/hgwlqn.
    Is there any refund available?

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited November 2017
    I've used SEREngines recently and haven't experienced this hanging at "starting projects" log entry. Re-install, maybe? Or @s4nt0s can offer you help? Once you find out waht's up, and you get the hang of it, it's easy. This thread is "SEREngines 2 testing is now ready". I'm sure there's more work to be done. But we wanted the benefit of the engines, now, without having to wait, no? The headless browser engines are a super cool addition to a SER set-up.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas

@Stellario : No problems with a refund, but your issues aren't related to SEREngines. Your last two posts were related to proxies, starting jobs and scheduling, things that are both handled by SER.

The product is very stable, and not really considered "testing" anymore. The only thing left to do is continue to release more and more engines.

If you would like, I can remote login to your VPS and take a look at things and get you going how you would like to.

• where can I email to get support for GSA SER, not SER Engines?
    @luca.vi - That's what this forum is for :)

If its a bug post in the SER - bugs section, features post in SER - features, etc.

If its licensing or something like that you can send an email. I'll Pm you the email.
    "The product is very stable, and not really considered "testing" anymore. "

True. I've had zero problems related to software issues. I set everything wrong. EVERYthing. lol That was my issue.

"The only thing left to do is continue to release more and more engines."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MORE ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely! Always a good thing!
  • @s4nt0s Do you have a full list of sites and a changelog?
    @acamso : PM me your email and I will send you the list.
  • has anyone else come across this error - 09:04:52: [-] 01/87 registration failed (JobCreation failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.
    ) - http://www.webgarden.com

I did a force reinstall still doesnt work
    @DEz-N : It is not something I have seen before. James will look into that directly with you via email and remote login to your setup.
  • @s4nt0s Hi s4nt0s, I am trying to reuse serengines created web 2.0's for another project. In project A, I have 1000 web 2.0's from 25 sites. I have setup project B, imported accounts from project A into it and tried running it, no joy. After 18 articles, it just stopped. 

How do I setup so I can use the accounts already created and post new articles to them. I don't want to create any new accounts, just reuse the already created ones. I am thinking if these 1000 web 2.0's are live, then I should be able to post new articles on them.

Please help as this has driven me nuts already!
    @navinb - Hmm so it posted 18 articles and then stopped? Posted 18 articles on one web 2.0 or on random web 2.0's? What did you have the scheduled posting settings set at?
    Thanked by 1navinb
  • why if all articles were used it still try to post generating error "All articles used"? I think it should stop to post and wait!
  • @s4nt0s it posted to random 18 web 2.0's. I have scheduled posting disabled as it is a new project where I have imported the accounts from another project. Just [sere] web 2.0 engines is ticked and all relevant data / articles / emails are filled in

@navinb Try enabling “allow posting on same site again” but set “maximum accounts per site” to 0. Make sure you set maximum posts per site to the number of posts you want each account to have. 

@luca.vi - that’s how SER works, it’s not handled by SERengines. 
  • @s4nt0s Thanks s4nt0s, I will try it. But please note "maximum accounts per site" does not take a value of 0. I will try with 1.
  • Yeah I can't set "maximum accounts per site" to zero either.  I think @sven will have to fix that.
  • @s4nt0s - tried, that didn't work. What worked though was I loaded the article in project A with 1000 accounts, enabled “allow posting on same site again”, set values to 1, with maximum posts to 2.

30 mins and 300+ posts created (all different accounts). Not happy as I could not achieve what I wanted to (reuse created web 2.0's for different projects and increasing the depth), but still this was a workaround that worked.

Strange it would work like this, but not when you import account information. Thanks for the help s4nt0s dependable as ever!
  • raytruottronraytruottron VietNam
    edited December 2017
    I learning this video:

In this video, he talks that I must add "article ms site" but i don't have it
    can u teach me: how to find articleMs site ?
    Thk you :)
    @navinb- Ya hopefully an option can be added that would work better for reposting to old accounts.

@raytruottron - That is an old video talking about how to use footprint studio in SER. This thread is about SEREngines :P

I can help you but I'm not sure what you mean exactly? If you select the articleMS engine and run a project with it, you should get some articleMS sites.

But really this should be in a different thread since this  thread is for SEREngines.
  • Thanks @s4nt0s, that would be great!
    New email engine added:

Yandex.com
    New email engines added:

Yandex.com
    Yandex.ru
    @s4nt0s: Super cool, brother! :) Thank you for the update!
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    Love the new email engine update! Great job guys
  • cherrytocherryto ukrain
    edited December 2017
    ...for some reason I can not create any emails

These errors are issued in all cases :
     - Using a proxy from https://blazingseollc.com/
     - attempts to create accounts in one thread without using any proxy
     - with the use 2Captcha.com or " Ask User Only"

error log for different option: 

16:41:59: Starting project
    16:42:01: [+] 1/1 matches engine Inbox.eu - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    16:42:01: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: failed with JobCreation failed: Отказано в доступе.
    16:42:01: [-] 1/1 registration failed (JobCreation failed: Отказано в доступе.
    16:42:01: [+] 004 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    16:42:01: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    @cherryto The plugin didn’t install correctly. Click the update button next to where you enter you SERengines api key in SER and choose “force reinstall”. 
  • cherrytocherryto ukrain
    edited December 2017
    reinstalled gsa ser
    deleted all projects
    get new SERengines api
    use proxy from https://blazingseollc.com/
    made "force reinstall”

and got the same result -  http://joxi.ru/KAxxpaXi405QlA

without proxy    -  http://joxi.ru/eAOBEvMt4eXj12
    (yandex.ru  and mail.ru  blocked in my country , but inbox.eu  working well )

...I have several dozen yandex.mail accounts that I can use to create WEB2.0.
    Can I manually add them to a text file? If yes, in which format?

@cherryto- James asked if he could login to your VPS and check?

Yes you can add emails to a .txt file to import.

This was an old tool someone made for converting accounts: http://buybulkaccount.com/gsa/yahoo.php

Not sure if it would work for yandex though.

The format is <email>:<pop3 server>:<login>:<password>:<1=ssl,0=no.ssl>

This discussion has been closed.