Skip to content

Error MSG DeCaptcha Error: undefined error message (probably down)

When I test, the DeCaptcha system has funds. I have been seeing this message for the last few days.

What does it mean and what can I do?  Thanks...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when SER tries to send the api-request, it gets some undefined result. Usually because of an website/Service error message other than in the api-format.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    So, @Sven, I should then probably contact that service and ask them what's happening lately?
    yes, at least im not aware of any api changes on that service. You use that from SER and not CB right?
    edited November 2017
    Yes, it's been set up in SER  I via the Options-->Captcha menu.

I still haven't purchased CB yet, @Sven.  For the time being I'm still using the other software I purchased, though buying CB is definitely the plan. :)
    you mean CS I guess? :o No problem, just use what you want. You don't have to excuse for it.

OK if you want, share your account data in pm and I try it here. Maybe some issue on your end only.
    lol Yeah, @Sven u guessed it... I got it shortly after SER. :/

I honestly can say I don't get updates like CB gets. No updates, actually. :|

I imagine like all the GSA products I have licenses for, and also demo'ed, CB will not crash. When I briefly tried it, CB was stable. And like SER, it's feature-rich and I didn't really even get to explore it all.

Same for the captcha editor.

OK, I'll send you the info. Thanks, man!