Skip to content

Expired Web 2.0 SEO strategy

3 Months before, I have pointed Brand new money site's with High PA expired with 2.0 and blast the web 2.0 link with gsa ser, still now I din't get any results.

Comments

• Welcome to the SEO world! Nice experiment. What's your conclusion?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    There is no improvement 
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I've been having success with the same thing I've been doing for almost a year now, very easy SEO, simple yet effective.

I've moved away from using "free web 2.0" platforms for my lower tiers and automated links using decent content on self hosted platforms, even using NEW domains, then building links at a slow and steady pace which promote the individual tiered sites and NOT my money-site.

My rankings have stayed strong for well over a year, no fluctuations, just increases systematically, ofcourse this isn't the only way to rank but I'd say it's the more "professional" way moving forward for SEO providers and self employed affiliates.
  • @VMart are your links indexed? 
  • As @dab mentioned are your links indexed? What do your competitors do? Do they rank with the same technique?

What do you use to build links to your self hosted tiers @Tim89?

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited November 2017
    @TheGypsy Although I do it manually or with Scrapebox now, you are able to do it with SER.
  • I may have misunderstood a couple of things but I was curious about what Tim89 uses to build links to his Tiers.

@shaun I only use wordpress as T1 for now and I use SCM for posting there. Not perfect but does the job.
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    dab Yes
    Tim89 My web 2.0 PA is 30 Image
               After post a page I have checked PA it's 1 Image
    I could not understand this different.

• Good guide @shaun , I usually work with forums, comments on authority sites that I then work with gsaser to give more authority to those links, so I don't lose any links created in Tier1.

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Cheers dude :).

Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried just using your tier one with no SER links to compare the results?
  • @Tim89 does it mean you point fresh new .com domains to your moneysite as T1 and then build links to this fresh .com domain?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Pretty much yes.
  • @shaun Yes, I have positioned in both ways, whitehat and blackhat, the main problem is that you exhaust the sites where you leave authority links, so it's time to create links with the highest possible authority, both work, but the second is easier.

Basically I work as @Tim89, instead of buying domains for T1, I use other non-proprietary websites (other ip, other hosting, other dns, another whois) and I know that they will not be deleted.

Sorry about my English....