Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• It worked with gmail adress.
    Anyone using blazing seo proxies? I just got a refund from them
    because not a single proxy passed google test!
    I ordered 15 dedicated proxies and it looked like this were shared by thousands of people because i did not scrape anything with them, but still they were blocked by google. Weird! So be careful when ordering from blazing seo. you pay what you get for...
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2017
    @joseallen - More coming soon!

@Desert90 - Hmm, I use them for SEREngines and they work fine for me? I'm using 25 shared proxies from them for my SERengines posting and don't have any issues. I test them against anonymous test URL and they're all good:

For SEREngines, the proxies don't have to pass Google since you don't scrape from the search engines using SERE, they just need to be fast and anonymous. 

I'm using them because they are anonymous, fast, and pretty cheap. 

I just tested against Google and only half of them passed Google, but I don't use these for scraping anyways. 

If anyone has other proxy suggestions, feel free to share. 
  • Okay thats true, i thought i need dedicated ones.
    How many threads i should use per shared proxy?

@Desert90 : Dedicated are always going to be best because the shared ones can be used by other people submitting to the same sites you're submitting which means they can get blocked faster. 

Right now, the shared  have worked for me ok so far, but dedicated is what I'll be switching to soon.

I have 25 proxies and I'm just running 10-15 threads. 

• I have a project with all SER Engines Web 2.0 selected. It was activated some months ago...number of accounts limited and no new email address added.

I set max. account per site to 12.

Today it tell:

08:05:55: [-] 0114/1000 registration failed (>a user is already registered with this e-mail address.<) - https://account.e.jimdo.com/en/accounts/signup

Why is it trying to register new accounts? Where can I see the n. of accounts per site already created?

Thanks
    @mindlesswizard - Looks like a temporary issue with 2captcha

@luca.vi - Hmm, you should be able to right click on your project > show URLS > verified. From there you can see the created accounts and you can click the "stats" button for more info. Keep in mind each post that has a link will get verified so not every link shown is a new account. 
  • @s4nt0s is there a way to show a list of the created accounts grouped by email address? I assume that setting max account per site to the same number of email addresses means 1 account per site per email address. Am I Right?
    @luca.vi - Right click on project > modify project > export > account data. Export in CSV file and also select "add engine column".

That's probably the best way to look at the accounts with emails.
  • @s4nt0s today I spent 2$ on 2captcha with only 1 new project with SER Engines, set up to post up to 15 accounts/website, with the number of captcha as in the attached image. No other project was running. What's wrong?

luca.vi - What are all your scheduled posting settings? Also, what kind of emails are you using? Maybe you can PM me your customer support token (hover over API key in SER) and James will be able to see what's happening.
  • Suppose I like to post 2-3 articles without links, then pause project, import fresh article and post with links on the already created account, can SEREngines do that?
    @Stellario - Yes, I talked to James and he said this should work. 
  • What's the JobCreation Failed error?
    @luca.vi - JobCreation Failed error: Is that the full error? Does it say something like memory limit met?

If it also says "memory limit met", then that means you are low on system memory and no more jobs will start. It is protection so jobs don't get created on low memory server. If the total system memory is 90%+ no more SEREngines jobs will be created until it is lowered.

If it doesn't say "memory limit hit", then try force reinstalling the SERE plugin. I have seen sometimes the entire plugin failed to download / didn't install correctly.

You can force reinstall by clicking the UPDATE button next to the where you entered your API key in SER.

• no memory error here...did a reinstall and now seems to work! Thanks
  • After some issues with the VPS and proxies i got some good web 2.0s. But i have some 2 small issues: I dont see any wordpress submissions, do you know why? i loaded 1 catchall, 5 inbox.eu and 5 mail.ru also some web 2.0s have really weird images added that has nothing to do with my niche, from where GSA scrapes the images? my keyword is in German is this a problem ? one web 2.0 hat a testosterone booster and my niche is about high pressure cleaner lol

@Desert90 : Can you please PM your support token, I will check why the wordpress engine is not submitting for you.

As for the images you need to uncheck the option in article tab of your project that automatically adds images. 

• edited October 2017
    I pmed you.

Btw. my 2captcha balance is empty, is there a cheaper alternative?
    I added 5$ and submissed only 300 web 2.0s :o
    is this a normal price?

Edit: it seems 2captcha is down for now
    @Desert90 - Looks like 2captcha is back up now. Not sure if their issues had something to do with your captcha problem. 

You want to make sure you have enough emails in your project for the "maximum accounts per site". If you set that to 10, you should have atleast 10 inbox.eu, 10 mail.ru and then a few catchalls.

As of right now I don't know of a better alternative to 2captcha since they handle recaptcha v2 which is required for a lot of the web 2.0s.
  • luca.viluca.vi italy
    edited October 2017
    Hi,

When posting an article with the "insert random authority link" option, will be created 2 links, one to a URL of the project and 1 to a random authority URL.

When viewing verified URL for that project, in the link URL column will show the Authority link instead of the link pointing to the project website.

Can James fix this?

Thanks 
  • Hi,

Looks like wordpress is broken, I keep getting this:

[09:08:37] sere account creator: [-] 09/35 SerEngines: failed with #primary > span > span > div > div > div > div.step-wrapper__buttons > button couldn't be found - https://wordpress.com/start/domains
    [09:08:37] sere account creator: [-] 09/35 registration failed (#primary > span > span > div > div > div > div.step-wrapper__buttons > button couldn't be found) - https://wordpress.com/start/domains

Any idea what is happening?
    Best
    @luca.vi - This is something @sven will have to look into, SERE doesn't handle this part. 

@xnseo - Will look into it asap.
  • it is fixed after the latest update! thanks
  • Also I am having difficulties with the inbox.eu emails. Even some that I just created, are not working. the emails are working though. I can manually login to them from the same ip using a regular proxy.
    I am not sure if this more a sere or gsa bug
    Not sure why the pop up says inbox.ru in the capture below, should be inbox.eu right?
    edited October 2017
    @xnseo : Is there only inbox.eu accounts loaded in the project? Are there any other projects using inbox.ru/mailru account?
    Just updated the first post of this thread with James new catchall email service SEREmails.com

I know a lot of people have asked before where to get catchalls. There are a few services out there but this service is a bit cheaper and offers some neat features. 

You can read more about it at the bottom of the first post: http://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/21415/serengines-2-testing-is-now-ready/p1

These emails are optimized for SER and SERE use, but can also be used with any link building tools that accept pop 3.
  • edited November 2017
    Hi @s4nt0s, In the projects I have catchall from spartanseo but also emails mail.ru emails created with sere. It is happening with all my projects even newly created ones. In the logs I get errors like

"22:06:55: [-] POP3 Login failed - SockError: Connection timed out"
    @xnseo - xnseo : This is a connection error to the mail server. If it is mailru that is throwing this error then maybe they have blocked your server ip (because of accessing many accounts from the same server ip and possibly not connecting to mailru using socks proxies to hide your server ip).

I'm not sure if this is coming from Spartans catchall (server down) or mail.ru.
  • Hmm something is weird. After 380 submissions, serengines says can not load more articles. but i added 5 different articles spun with spin rewriter, i think i should get 1000s of unique versions, do i have to make some settings to get more submissions?
    but finally i got some wordpress posts :)
This discussion has been closed.