Skip to content

Quick Project Wizard

Hi @Sven

Creating a project is sooo complicated.

I am sure that advanced users which know all ins and outs of this amazing software (SER) will laugh at me, but for the sake of all of us - newbies and even little advanced users, a quick wizard is highly beneficial, I want all of the default options set and a project created while inserting only a url and keywords or something like that.

During the years several "SER Project creators" were created but all of them are now offline except "wraith", which might survive or not, might get updated or not.

Seeing these project creators springing I understand that this is a feature needed by many users.
It should really be embedded in the main software - it creates SER projects easily, it should be in SER IMHO.

@Sven what do you say ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, I can try adding that. However I call out for the SEO Experts here sending me templates (project backups) That I can add for the wizard and just change important stuff like url/articles and so on.
  • WOW - that will be amazing !

Even for experts - it can save them lots of time
  • Hi @Sven
    Anyone sent you their templates ?
    nope
  • I have a nice template but its very SPAMMY worked great on lots of clients sites after you have good Tier 1 done.
    send it over and I make that wizzard
  • sending now