Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @dab - I just use site:login:password if I'm going to be reimporting the accounts into SER. If I want to export the accounts in a cleaner format for a VA or client or something I would probably use CSV. 

@xnseo - Thanks, James will take a look and I'll let you know.
  • hi @s4nt0s my english is not very good, hope you can know my questions.

1, i have bought 30 dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org, so how many threads for me is good when i use SERE build web2.0? i have set 10 threads now.
    2, is there any a notice that let me know the scheduled posting are complete?

• Hei @s4nt0s
    Is there someway to make the payment through any other gateway?
    I'm afraid I don't have a paypal account, and I'd rather use any other method.
    Hope we can work this out. 

@foxymak  : 10 threads should be fine, just rotate the proxies as much as you can. Also it will depend on how many web2.0 blogs you want to create. If you want to create 1000s per day, then you should get more proxies so your ips don't get blocked.

Also threads are mainly limited by your system memory, so if you have a low amount of ram, you need to use lower threads.

I don't know of a notice in SER when scheduled posting has completed. This would be a question for @Sven

@Silvio : I would contact SEREngines directly via their website and ask. Bitcoin is available but if you contact directly there might be other options.

• No prob @s4nt0s, I already purchased via paypal. Cheers anyway!
  • edited October 2017
    Hey guys, i have a few questions before ordereing SERE: My VA wrote for me 5 articles which i want to spin with wordai or spin rewriter (which is better?). my first question is: for how many posts i should use 1 article in spintax format? If i spin article 1 with a spinner like wordai, so for how many posts i should use it and when to stop? Do some of you use multi-paged web 2.0s ? can SERE create lets say 5 pages for 1 web 2.0 but only 1 or 2 links ? whats the best captcha service for SERE and the best proxies? SERE also supports wordpress is this correct? Thank you

EDIT: forgot to ask about vps, maybe @Sven can answer this. should i get high RAM and low cpu for gsa or is cpu also important? 6 gb ram and 1 cpu costs 26$
    edited October 2017
    1) A lot of people say WordAI is the best spinner. I use Spin rewriter just because I bought it a while back and it works ok for me. 

2) It's hard to give an exact number. I guess it depends on how well spun the articles are and how well they read. I set it to not post the same article to the same site/domain more than 2 times. 

3) SERE can make multiple posts on each web 2.0 and yes you can limit the amount of links you want on the web 2.0. 

4) Best captcha service for SERE is 2captcha.com and there are plenty of proxy providers that can provide private/shared proxies that should work for web 2.0's. I'm currently having good results with blazing seo proxies, but many others should work as well.

5) Yes it supports Wordpress

6) CPU is also important for SERE since it uses real browser sessions when registering/posting to web 2.0's. 
  • @s4nt0s wow nice that helped much thanks! Hope to start soon and hope to see results. Oh forgot to ask: do you use an indexer? if yes with which indexer you have good results?
  • edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s what are the 2 email providers that it can create emails from?

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0: I just subscribed to SEREngines!  :) I've been wanting to do this since I discovered this add-on back in the end of May when I first found out about it.

I'm definitely excited!!!!!!! :)

I got an API key, but that's it. I checked both the PayPal and e-mail I entered for my account on your site, but nothing is at either e-mail yet. I'll message you on your site.

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious...lol
    @Desert90 - I haven't been using an indexer as of right now so I don't have a good recommendation at the moment. 

@jpvr90 - Mail.ru and Inbox.eu

@Deeeeeeee - You just enter the API key and it downloads the headless browser + available SERengines. I'll let James know you messaged him on the site. 
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s: Sorry about that.

I don't know how I missed that API slot in the advanced menu. :/

I checked that menu twice yesterday as I remembered it being there.

I must have gotten distracted both times? lol

I also really needed sleep, which I got last night, finally!

I set it up now. Thanks for your patience. :)

@s4nt0s...I'm checking out the additional engines right now.

I have a question about the "About Me" blank. There is no suggested high/low character/word limits for this field. Do you have a suggested guideline?

Thank you so much!!!! :)

@Deeeeeeee : Just write something (spun) about yourself, it can contain some keywords or seo relevant terms but don't make it look to spammy.

Just a few sentences is fine.

It is used for the Social Profiles.

edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s:

I'm testing out the e-mail creators first.

Hasn't created any, have all engines checked, have a file defined and created already to save to.

Message is

..--E-MAIL ACCOUNT GENERATOR--..
    2017-10-05 18:06: No targets to post to (no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

I have public proxies that are good against Google.
    I have clean private proxies for posting.

I have GSA-SER set to use public proxies to search, private to post.

Are there additional settings that are now somewhere in GSA-SER since updating and activating SEREngines?

edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s:

It did work! :) The file I created  updated in my editor and showed two accounts created, in total.

GSA-SER just didn't record the successes in the Submitted or Verified columns. :*

Is that how it works?

I hope this added info makes it more clear what's happening and why I got the error message.
    @Deeeeeeee - The submitted/verified columns don't increase when creating email accounts. See instructions on email account creator here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VKHCPdhaJBEJzCBfJ2S3iWhx1MuFeKg3kGy4CS4sEHw/edit
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s: Thank you.  I'm crystal clear on that now.

I have SERE e-mail engines set up as two different projects now, and each also has a  each separate e-mail file, as you suggested. That's neater, and more organized. I could always use that.

I DLed the Options Template, set that up also now...very cool engine!
    @vanchuyenhang - Looks good, you probably don't want to link to your website/keyword on a public forum, that's not a good idea.

@Deeeeeeee- Sounds good.

-------------------------------

James put together a tutorial on the website to help users get started: http://serengines.com/tutorial
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s...

Is it usual to get the following error message while waiting to be able to again generate another e-mail, after an e-mail was just created, when a wait period is set? Thanks!

..--E-MAIL ACCOUNT GENERATOR--..INBOX.EU
    2017-10-06 13:20: No targets to post to (Posts per account: 8, Posts per site: 5, Minutes to wait for first post: 0-5, Minutes to wait for next post: 10-1400, Minutes to wait for next signup: 10-50)

@Deeeeeeee - Yes that is a message telling you that another job is pending. What are your scheduled posting settings? These don't look right for email creations. Take a look at the Email Creator tutorial at: http://serengines.com/tutorial
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s: I imported the options settings that you had in the file DL with the e-mail guide.
    edited October 2017
    @Deeeeeeee - Woah, I just imported those settings into a new project and they are not right. I must have exported the wrong template! Sorry about that. 

Do something more like this: http://serengines.com/images/tutorial/emailcreator-scheduledposting.png

You can of course increase the time to wait between two registrations if you want. 
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s: Thanks for checking. lol

I hate to be annoying, so I'm glad I wasn't just wasting your time.

I'll change that in my mail project settings.

Next week, I'm going to play around with the other engines you made!! :)

I have to re-read this thread, as I read it all a long time ago, and I'm sure it'll be more interesting now that I actually have the engines running!
    edited October 2017
    @s4nt0s: Excellent! :)

I set it according to the tutorial.

I wanted a custom Captcha over-ride for each Project, and again, it's the blue text that reveals even more amazing features of GSA-SER that are already there! lol

I love finding new stuff in a menu, just when I think I've found everything. I actually have to check out all the blue text, everywhere in this program. That's where a lot of things I haven't found yet are located, I'm sure.
    @Deeeeeeee - Ya, SER has a ton of features that are often missed 

Instead of reading through the thread its probably best just to follow the tutorials because those have the correct information. Some instructions have changed over time so some of the old stuff mentioned in this thread might be outdated. 

Anyways, glad you're learning. :)

• ieJooieJoo Punchana
    Seems serengines way better than it used to be. Going to purchase tomorrow.
  • 2captcha registration is not working for me. Anyone with an idea? When i submit my registration and do the captcha i get blank page with ERROR written
    @Desert90 - Hmm might try a different browser or send them a support email asking about the issue. I never had a problem signing up with 2captcha, but I signed up a long time ago.
  • @s4nt0s
    More update, please. (Website list)
This discussion has been closed.