Skip to content

Proxy Rotate Feature

Hi @Sven is there any chance you could add a feature where the user could select the amount of times a proxy can be changed when it fails to do an action to a fresh one so that a post/scrape can be succesfull or to change proxy untill the post/scrape is successful ?

Another cool adon feature would be if you could : 1st try posting with your IP ----> if fails select proxy from list ---->if fails change proxy as specified settings 

This could help us alot with proxies even if you would post slower then avarage your success rate would be much higher and cut the cost on proxies when using this method with GSA Proxy Scraper

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats not a good idea. usually people use proxies to hide there ip. if you would use the real ip then the rest is useless. and it would almost always work with real ip anyway.
  • Not if you use a VPN.I always use this method with Xrumer and work's great
    But even if you cut the first part can you implement an if proxy fails retry with a fresh one for x amount of times or untill it succeeds as you specified before running the task ?
    thats handled already internally. SER tries up to 3 times to submit/download a page if proxy is causing issues.
  • I know @Sven that it would try up to 3 times but what i was asking was that we could specify from the ui how many times the software would try or try until is successful
    sorry right now not. I was also not planing to make this an option as I think that 3 times is far enough to do so.
  • @Sven where is the file situated so i can modify it myself ?
    it's internal, nothing you can do really.
  • Great ... i was afraid you would say that