Skip to content

When I delete unchecked/nonworking proxies, do private proxies that are on that list get deleted?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited September 2017 in Need Help
If the private proxies end up there because my Internet went down, the cable fell out of the router, or the proxy itself was just not operating at that moment for whatever reason on its end, does GSA-SER delete the private proxies from the list, as it does for public proxies?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    depends on your settings. It will only do that if you checked the option in proxy options to do so.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    In the proxy settings, would it be:

"Automatically disable Private Proxies when detected to be down?"

that affects this?

I thought that, when checked, and private proxies are down, GAS-SER just moves the proxies to the unchecked/not working list.

Or are they deleted at that point when the option is checked?

with that option the proxy is getting unchecked an don't being used unless it is checked again. And this can be done using the scheduler who also can test previously working proxies in intervals. That scheduler however can also delete proxies if they are down for a more longer time.

However all that can be setup on your will as you like.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Oh, wow.  I found yet another feature I missed before. This is always fun!! :)

"Remove bad proxies when older than X minutes" was blue. Hmm... Overlooked that detail.

So I clicked on it.

WOW!!

Never did before. 

It cycles between the above option, remove all proxies (public/private), and remove only public proxies.

Is this what you were talking about, @Sven?
    yes thats some option you can use to get what you want :)