Skip to content

Be Careful With Rank Tracker They Do not Refund

I have tryed Rank Tracker service but very disappointed as there is no SEO or SOCIAL stats in their service that show anything. I asked for a refund as not showing any relevant stats. They have agreed to refund but two weeks now, No Refund, No Replies To Emails.

They seem to take your money and do not refund although it states clearly on their site there is a 7 day money back guarantee.

I think GSA Ser should be careful who they recommend, I have no idea why people do not want to give a refund. 

It is part of your service on any site, do not go to these people choose another service.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @mlsto - Which rank tracker service are you referring to? 
  • Serpcloud, once you ask a refund, they do not answer. I saw someone here had the same experience. Should have seen that post first
    Ah ok, ya I've never tried them personally, but I don't think these are "recommended" by GSA SER as you stated. If they are integrated into SER, that doesn't mean they are recommended by GSA, that is just integrated so people who user their service can make use of the features in SER. Usually a user will request to add support for a specific service or the developer will ask for it to be integrated into SER.

SER has many third party API's integrated with them, but that doesn't mean they are recommended by GSA. 

Hope that clears up the confusion.
  • Understand
  • I am posting on Behalf of SERPCloud Team:

Refund of him was delayed due to holidays in the billing department and his payment was refunded now.

Also, SERPCloud team allocated him a whole Month account for FREE too.

Hopefully, it's good for him.

Thanks!
    @extremeboy - Good to hear :)
  • All I have to say is see this post, it shows I am not the only one who cannot get a refund from these people: 

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/18461/serpcloud-vs-accuranker-which-is-the-most-cost-effective/p1#Comment_119072
  • edited September 2017
    I however will say they finally gave the refund after going to 2CheckOut and PayPal (done through 2CO) to get the refund. If you do not do this you will not get any reply from this company or money back although on their site. Be careful.