Skip to content

GSA PS consuming high CPU usages some times

Some times GSA Proxy scrapper consumes high CPU usage, I'm using thread as 10 only.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    would help to show a screenshot of the last log lines.
  • I confirm, sometimes cpu usage is too high . when parse extracted links from search engine tests 
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    edited November 2017
    Yes It's happen some time only.
    working on it
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    Issue not solved. Lot of time I have closely watched this issue. Suddenly It'll consume high CPU, I'm running 10 thread's only see the how much CPU consuming PS. After some time It will come normal.

log.txt 43.2K
    doesn't look that bad to me. Some tasks simply take a lot of cpu time.
  • btw, sometimes i got this problem also, when scraping lot of proxies from "pastebin" cpu are over 95%
    yes, sorry about that but there is actually not much i can do. there are really huge listings there and that takes a lot cpu time parsing.
  • ForexGuruForexGuru Anonym
    edited December 2017
    i thought my pc got error haha, okay. Should upgrade this old resource :wink:
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    I reduced thread amount 10 for processor performance, suddenly it's automatically changed it's processor going to high,
    So many times I have informed you, but you are said it's not an issue, I send to you video proof also.....
    so? a video is not helping me. I know the part where it can take high amount of cpu usage...the problem is, i cant optimize it much further here without slowing the whole processing down a lot. right now i prefer not to do that.
    you have to make compromises between speed and cpu usage.
  • I dont think this was a really big problem here. I run 150thread scraping. And there's no problem, only on some site cpu going high, and then they back to normal.. and my pc are old, only athlon x2 :wink:
    @ForexGuru I think this is not about SER but Proxy Scraper.
  • Yes i run 150thread (scraping and testing) in gsa proxy scraper @Sven , not bad also. I think there was a problem on his pc, its strange only 10thread and got 100% cpu? Its crazy.
    well hard to debug this though.