Skip to content

Best Proxy Service Provider for GSA Ser

I have used proxies from these two service provider buyproxies and squidproxies. But most of the time all proxies getting banned when I use those proxies on my GSA. Can anyone suggest me which proxy service provider will be perfect for GSA to scrape links as well as post?

Comments

• purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    Maybe you're not buying enough proxies? Consider buying more semi/dedi proxies. or get some reverse proxies that change upon every request?

I've used squidproxies in the past and have not had any issues. Im pretty sure you can ask them to rotate your proxies once a month and they'll do so. 

However, there are a ton of other good ones you can try like storm proxies. i've had good experiences with them. oh and cloud proxies. reach out to they sellers and see if they can offer you a small amount of proxies to try out (and see if they meet your needs). 

but other than that, just make sure you're buying a large quantity. 
  • Using built-in scraper? that will make your proxies boom more frequently.
  • Proxiesforrent is best proxies provider in the world you can use proxies for GSA purpose.
  • purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    yeah, if you're on a shoe-string budget, definitely use the built-in scraper. Maybe find your own urls to pull the proxies from and test the scraped proxies frequently. 

good call @foxymak

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    What are you using your proxies for? If its scraping G then its expected that they will be banned, especially if you don't keep on top of their thresholds. Back in the day I remember being able to querie once every 30 seconds and not get banned, then it went to 70 seconds and I recently noticed it seems to have increased to 180 seconds :(.

If you are using them for posting then they shouldent be getting banned.
  • I am using for scraping as well as posting. But I have seen that many people are getting a lot of backlinks by using their proxies (buyproxies and squidproxies), but I'm not getting good result. 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    I would suspect it's something in your project or tool config causing the problem. A few month back, I managed to get SER to over 600 links per minute with free public proxies.

Are you self-scraping? It takes time to build up your targets via self scraping, I teamed up with loopline for a promotion on his list where you can save 10% of the price for life if you have the budget it might be worth giving it a try.
  • theresamoore143  You have already used one of best proxy providers in the market. I have been using buyproxies almost 8 - 9 years with zero problems. Their support is fast. go with 1:1 thread and proxy ratio with scrapebox.  Or buy a verified list. It's hassle-free.
  • LinksPlugLinksPlug - Build Your Unique Verified Lists In No Time
    theresamoore143  Buyproxies are one of best and leading in market. 
  • LinksPlug I just brought gsa list from you and have not got the updated list from your server. Will that list update daily? 
  • rumeshfbrumeshfb Srilanka
    What about storm proxies ? Is that good ?
  • rumeshfbrumeshfb Srilanka
    buyproxies is no longer working. Its a bad service
  • buyproxies is damn good , very vast and secure,  90% of other providers are scam
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    "What about storm proxies ? Is that good ? "

I've used Storm Proxies for almost a year with GSA.

The service is reliable.

Look at the offerings of as many companies as u can. Get a better idea of what's out there, and the parameters that matter to YOU.

E-mail and ask questions.

A wise person once implored me to never spend a dollar with any company unless they'll get on the phone with you or email you back. If they can't even do that, it shows something.

If you need speed...

...or more....

...it's best to look at the various services and see what's best for your budget and project requirements.
  • used vip72 unlimited proxies for $38 a month. You will thank me later
  • If you want private proxies that automatically replace (without user interaction) then try SolidProxies.
  • Buy proxies
    edited June 2018
    "used vip72 unlimited proxies for $38 a month."

Sounds good James... :)

What does $38 get u?
    "If you want private proxies that automatically replace (without user interaction) then try SolidProxies."

What criteria set for auto-replace? Is it set time? Other factors?
  • No set time, Sven actually hard coded our API into his system so when the software deems a proxy is "dead" or not responding, the software makes an API call and automatically adds a newly provided private proxy into your list.

No need to log into your account to rotate, or request a new list.

Fully automatic.
    "...Sven actually hard coded our API into his system so when the software deems a proxy is "dead" or not responding, the software makes an API call and automatically adds a newly provided private proxy into your list."

SICK! :p That's def a nice feature...!

How are the actual proxies?

Speed? Reliability? Anything else of note?
  • Good, if they were slow then the software would deem them dead and just contact our API to replace them.
    All this is done on the fly.
    "All this is done on the fly."

SUPER COOL! :p  More automation for GSA is ALWAYS a good thing! :)
    Just wondering, how does SER know the SolidProxies proxies are, in fact, SolidProxies proxies?  :o lol

I don't see an API key slot, so how does SER know to fetch the proxies initially, or to keep them updated when they need replacing? 

I know you said it was customized to work with SER by Sven, but I'm always curious... :)

There's NO place to indicate, when manually adding proxies, that proxies are SolidProxies. :o

BUT I guess SER can keep aware of SolidProxies subnets with updates and then will treat those differently when manually added and auto-check for speed and whatever else, and then with a (built-in) API contact the site to replace using your account info?

Or, are even the initial proxies added automatically. With a separate file that places them in there, maybe?

I guess I can subscribe to find out. I already have a lot of proxies, do u have any smaller packages for testing?
    OK, cool. There WAS an API key  to set, I just didn't look carefully in the relevant area. :|

Very cool feature...
  • BRoka22BRoka22 London England
    I use stormproxies , never had a problem with them