Skip to content

GSA Search engine ranker, the full review, how to make GSA SER work in 2017-2018 and beyond

GSA Search engine ranker, the full review, how to make GSA SER work in 2017-2018 and beyond

Hi, I have been writing for almost 3 day's (not full hours) but I made a good 2500 word article about how to use GSA SER today. 

Once you find out how to use it through my article, you will even conclude that its cheaper to rank today, than it was before.
No more proxies, no more fake emails, catch all emails etc.. 

this is how you should work with GSA SER today if you are a real business owner, or want to go anywhere with your campaigns and website in the future.

hopefully, you guys are going to like it, and please! leave me ANYTHING in the comments, I don't care even if you call my dog fat, just leave me something so I don't feel like I wasted 2500 words for nothing <span>:smile:</span>

Here it is : 

Does GSA Search engine work in 2017-2018

Comments

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    edited September 2017
    TL;DR Pull AHRefs backlink profile from your competitors and push those links through SER.

I think the article would have been better if you showed that you had did this and managed to get verified links, then after 30 days reopen the verified links panel to show the link age.

I have tried this a bunch of times with human solved captchas and rarely get any verified links. In my experience, PI/SER will let a bunch of WordPress/drupal/joomla/buddypress sites through due to matching footprints but they will be locked for submissions.

Interested to see if you managed to get any verified links though.

Edit - DUDE ITS YOU! - http://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/21871/shaunmarrs-com-45-000-words-of-free-premium-content-for-the-gsa-toolset/p5#Comment_144212

Honestly never thought you would come back to the forum after spitting your dummy out lol you never replied to me after calling you out either :(.
  • haha yes it is me!! 

Honestly, I forced myself GSA SER in this review, and yes you're right about those approved comments, so even then it would be better to do this method without GSA SER.

I tried to tweak the GSA SER options as much as possible to only use it as a submitter, + the custom mode function will query stuff out to the user to fill in manually to get a better approval on those submissions like you mentioned here.

Are you proving my previous point in this message? 
    Thank you for calling me out here, when I bashed on GSA SER you called me out, Now I'm promoting it you do the opposite.

• Oh and one more thing, if you read through the entire review, you will notice that there's hardly any automation going on, I recommend setting all scrapers off, using a legit email address, good content not scraped or spun, so your submission rate would be better. 

Also, the custom mode is a life saver. you will really need it if you want to get approved on those sites
  • Besides all that, all the stuff you cover in your blog, would you use it on your own site?
    I will only publish things that I will use on my own site. 

I still think you promote garbage, Shaun, my opinion hasn't changed.

It's like you want to sell me a bicycle, you write a review about it, promote it, but when I ask you to ride it yourself, you refuse. 

My point was clear enough, Matthew Woodward, Your blog, and tons of others promote and review tools in this same method, but never use it on their own sites. 

Buy Ranker-X now and do this, Buy GSA SER and get tons of links, Buy Xrumer and blast forums, and then when you do see these people use the tools in videos or explained in images it's never their own site, but some throwaway garbage domain/niche. 

To all the noobies out there, don't get fooled by this, if you need proxies, if you need tons of emails if you hear you need tons of spun content, then just leave it. Waste of money and a waste of time. 

I have done my best to write a review about GSA SER in such a way that I would feel comfortable using it on my personal sites.

If I get asked to ride my own bycicle, I will say I'm already riding it. 

Can you say the same, Shaun?
  • You could have trained your dog instead of writing a 2500 word article and it wouldn't have been fat....
    SER won't post to most of those link that you import from your competitors who are ranking on first page. Except if you are trying to post some manual comments in your niche to build some authority. That may have a chance but those are mostly no-follow links.
    Aww, you felt the need for three replies :) I never meant to get your back up, I was just pointing out that you never provided proof you actually got any links from what you posted or that you ranked with it (you still haven't) and you still haven't replied to any of my points from my thread.

Yeah, I can say the same. I fully explain the direction I am going in this thread and to some extent here in this thread both right here on the GSA Forum and I have a public journey thread on a number of forums that basically logs what I have been doing since April and what I have been doing to my money site network.

• matzedoonmatzedoon germany
    edited September 2017
    Oke but Shaun, this wasn't meant to attack you personally, I really hope you succeed in your journey from 100$ to 10,000$! I really do. 

But I took these hypothetical examples to explain why person A is on the first page and person B is on page 3.

It wasn't meant to show results, the results will take days or even weeks. 
    I'm happy to rank the review I wrote, which I will, in the exact same method as I have written in the review. 

But, from my point of view, if you already see flaws in this method, pointing out GSA SER will not create most of these backlinks. Do you not realize that you proof my previous point?

If not this, then what are you going to do with GSA SER? Scrape links or buy lists to blast with GSA SER? User SerEngines?  

I tried to point everyone who is using GSA SER in the right direction on SEO. Even if it creates 1 or 2 links it has been more useful than any other method all SEO bloggers promote when writing about GSA SER. 

And I understand why they do it. It's Cross-selling. 
    you cross-sell account creators, email suppliers, VPS's, Proxies, SER-engines, Verified lists, I mean the list goes on and on and on. 

How much does GSA SER already cross-sell internally INSIDE the software itself?
    Do you want me to count the external URL's to account creators, proxies, rank trackers and captcha breakers?

Eventually, it will cost you a fortune, and get's you shit results! If you really want me to prove my point, I will do this! Not a problem. I can waste another grand on everything for a couple months to prove my point, and I am happy, even glad to shut everyone up about it for once. 

Now don't get this personal, but you want to go from 100$ to 10,000$, right? 

If I do these case studies, and I will perform one which has cost me nothing, just a trial in ah-refs + 2captcha and maybe even some manual link-building to get my (35 referring domains, like the guy in the top position)

And then I will do another one, with Scrapebox, GSA SER, SER-Engines, Ranker-X, Proxies Captcha Breaker, 2captcha, Rank tracker & a bunch of emails.

I'll even limit the links build to 5-10 links per day, and we will see which site will reach the best position.
    And I will write down how much it cost me to do site A and site B. 

So please, you can say whatever you want about that I haven't provided results, I have provided the people with this review more knowledge than any other SEO blogger who writes about GSA SER. 

Point me one GSA SER review or blogger that does say in the end, don't use proxies, use your legitimate email address don't buy in bulk. Use personal Forum nickname and password in case you want to continue promoting your business on there.

There are NONE, 

All I can find online is buy this, buy that, cross-sell the shit out of these people, and then to keep them spending more money when they get shit results from their first blasts, people tell them you should build tiered links. 

The amazing tiered link building strategy. 

Did you get shit results with GSA SER? here's why.
    This is why you suck with GSA. 
    GSA SER tiered link-building strategy. 
    contextual links in GSA SER. 

I mean the list goes on and on promoting the same shit, but on a second tier, or even a third. Just keep buying the servers, and prolonger your proxy subscription because you don't know how to use GSA SER!

As long as the publisher get's his affiliate revenue, right?

Now ask yourself this question again Shaun, do we really need more of these people? There are a ton of these already out there, and you're no different! 

From a business perspective, you are trying to take a cut from Matthew Woodward's slice. Promoting, Promoting and Promoting but in the meantime, nobody is using any of it's promoted weapons on himself. 

So what I am trying to do is point people in the right direction, and don't mislead or cross-sell garbage. 

And most of all don't write about things that I will NOT use for myself.

So to get back to your point, I haven't provided results.
    But I will, I am going to make a video performing the steps to build backlinks to the page of the review itself. 

And, if it creates only 5 links, I'm happy with those 5 links. But at least, you will not see me promoting other garbage that I will not use on my own personal sites.

so next time you promote some shit, can you show me the results as well? But I want to see http://shaunmarrs.com in the project of GSA SER., not something else. 

do you accept my challenge? 

Let's both start out journey, you do yours, I do mine, and we only use our personal blogs in every review you write, and I will do the same for mine.

If every SEO blogger who promotes these tools started doing this, then yes, GSA SER has died 5 years ago, maybe even longer. 

Unless you would use it the way I did, and this is something I haven't seen out there yet. Which means I'm not taking a cut from anyone's slice, and once people are starting to recognize my journey will, in the end, be more successful. 

Proof me wrong, but it will be hard.

Numbers don't lie, a simple study on a keyword in Google's page one position and page three position is more than enough to balance out what someone is doing wrong and the other is doing right. 

I would frankly recommend investing more time in studying several different niches just by this same method. 

Note the age of the domains, content, backlink profile, outbound links, inbound links. 
    Eventually, you educate yourself in how to rank sites in Google, more efficiently, less costly. 

And probably be here like me angering over how people can still have the guts to promote most of the garbage. just look at a number of views the SERengines post got on this forum. 

think of the people buying it, and then blasting it on their money sites, while the simple steps in my review could have withheld them from spending tons of money. 

Not knowing that the guy they are competing with only has 30+ referring domains that they could have easily copied in a single day without costing them anything!

This makes me sick, and this was only my first review trying to lure the GSA SER people onto my blog, if my video fails in creating all the backlinks, I am sure going to try it manually, if my manual link-building has more success (which you already stated, will have) I have proved my point, so I like to thank you for pointing that out. 

Peace out ;) and good luck with everyone's journey.
    That's a long read so I only skimmed most of it but here are my main points.

"If not this, then what are you going to do with GSA SER? Scrape links or buy lists to blast with GSA SER? User SerEngines?"

Use it to post filler content to PBNs as said in the thread linked above I am expanding into this from tomorrow. As I said in the other thread I linked, I was recently using it to post to a bridge network I had built up but there is/was a bug that contributed to me burning my first one so I built a second one that I am only posting to 100% manual until I know the bug is corrected then I plan to automate it.

"Point me one GSA SER review or blogger that does say in the end, don't use proxies, use your legitimate email address don't buy in bulk. Use personal Forum nickname and password in case you want to continue promoting your business on there.

There are NONE"

Emm, the screenshot below is directly from my tutorial above about using it to post to PBNs it also has no links to emails or proxies as they are not required for using the tool in that way.

"And most of all don't write about things that I will NOT use for myself."

I haven't seen anywhere else share the stuff I share on my blog so I'm curious as to how someone would develop that knowledge to publish it if I wasn't using it. The journey thread I linked above has some stuff on how I have a money site network, test network, bridge network and PBN with my PBN being a separate traffic leaking project.

I posted this method over on BHW back in the day before I even had my personal blog, I published the post but had no intention of ranking that particular page with the method, my efforts are geared towards ranking my money site network pages. Still to this day I get people inboxing me about that post even though there have been a bunch of algo updates since that crushed it.

"I'm happy to rank the review I wrote, which I will, in the exact same method as I have written in the review."

I hope you do, the more stuff people are able to do with SER the better but you haven't even shown you get verifieds from it yet. Also, just a heads up. No idea if it's from the method you posted but it looks like around the 19th August your blog started to get random anchors about baby diapers. However, I don't use Majestic much so I maybe misreading the tables on it.

"So to get back to your point, I haven't provided results.
    But I will"

Back to one of my first points, you haven't even shown you got verified links from something you are saying is how you should use SER in 2017/18...

"Let's both start out journey, you do yours, I do mine, and we only use our personal blogs in every review you write, and I will do the same for mine."

You still haven't gotten back to me with a page you think I am trying to rank on my personal blog, the first post even says it's a traffic leaking project.

"If every SEO blogger who promotes these tools started doing this, then yes, GSA SER has died 5 years ago, maybe even longer."

Do you think PBNs still work? As I linked above, you could use SER to post to them to save you time. Although I haven't seen anyone else talk about the bridge network concept linked above, as I explained I also plan to automate that with SER. SER is a tool, it does as you tell it.....
  • PBNs work, Scrapebox can post to your PBN's very easily and very accurately (tags/categories / featured images /title/content etc..) with their premium add-on.

I think you could do it with GSA SER though, but with more hassle and configurations.
    I currently got 34 PBN domains but instead of building sites on them im trying to figure out if just 301 redirects work or not. 

Shaun, can you add me on skype? Or is it too late to become friends... 

What Scrapebox plugin can do that? Just checked their premium plugin page and it says they still only have.
    • Automator Plugin
    • Article Scraper Plugin
    • RankTracker Plugin
    • Expired Domain Plugin
    • YellowPages Scraper Plugin
    If they have something that can manage WordPress blogs then that would be a big help with my plans for the next 4 month or so.

Yea sure inbox me your skype handle.
    • Article Scraper Plugin
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    matzedoon
    shaun

You guys made my day  :D

Hail Pro Affiliate Marketers :) 
  • GSA search engine ranker a best software tools for off page optimizations because i am use this tools that is very different for other tools like captcha solving and many more so I think use only white hat technic so if use white hat technic is better for seo purpose then if you use black hat technic then illegal for any search engine.
  • I thought this thread might be an interesting read, but I'm intimidated by the never ending walls of text  :s
  • So you want videos :P 

anyways, we made something much simpler, plugin for wordpress and your good 2 go :P heres the post on GSA Forum im reffering to : https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/24541/consolety-seo-tool-for-traffic-authority-backlinks/p1