Skip to content

txt files and sl files - and lists in txt format, how to upload?

hi, 

im totally new to this - i've bought a list from seorocket and they provide some files in .txt files - for example, I only want to upload the forum links for one project - how do I do that with a .txt file?

The software is so confusing - i hardly have made 100 links total, even using lists only (with search engine disabled) and feel like im not getting anywhere. 

I have 50 private proxy's - with 5 catch all emails which I constantly change. 

Please help with anything above. 

Comments

• I have covered this as well in a huge review, just scroll a bit down till you see the GSA SER images, you will find it here
  • Hi @matzedoon  just as a question, could I import a purchased list into another folder like "failed" and then use that to provide the targets for a campaign?

I want to run a seperate .edu adn gov links project using a verified list while my other projects run
  • TimDawsoneTimDawsone Quit Smoking..Just started Vaping!
    @Source206

There are multiple ways to do. You can import directly to ser by importing all texts to the global list(failed, verified etc) and read inside project by enabling global list. 

.sl file is just a zip file. So if you create a zip and change to .sl it converts to .sl. ;)

If you watch and follow all the youtube videos which shared in this forum you can easily learn everything you want.It's not hard as you think. 

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/11/gsa-search-engine-ranker-video-tutorials-updated-2017-03-27#latest
  • purehustlepurehustle GoliathSER.com - Verified Lists, Private Proxies, Catch-all Emails
    whoah, I've been using GSA for a few years now and never knew this was a thing. cool! thanks for sharing!