Skip to content

GSA RD Pro it's always getting freeze

My system is low configure my RAM is 1GB, All other products of GSA it's working proper for me. But this GSA RD Pro only getting freeze often. Even I have kept the thread is 10.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you get any bugreport window?
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    While software is freeze how can I take bug report?
    that bugreport window appears after the freez is happening for a longer time.
  • TheGypsyTheGypsy Madrid
    edited June 2017
    Try to turn off "Check URLs before submitting". That often causes it to slow down or crash.
    You may have proxy issues as well. Try to run it without proxies or with some shared/private proxies.
    that should not crash things at all...it might slow down things but only up to like 20 seconds when the url download times out.
  • You know it better than me of course but he's got a 1GB ram system and I guess RedirectPro is not the only one running on that.
    If you have SER, CB and RedirecPro running on the same windows VPS with 1GB then that takes its toll on the performance.
    yes that might be the problem after all.
  • I always have to restart my VPS its never finishes threads (even after 3-4 days)

RAM is 1GB nothing else running.

I am using recursive.

No bug report Sven.

?
  • VMart 

I wonder how you manage all seo tools with 1gb :/ nice work man.
  • mrlinksmrlinks UK
    edited August 2017
    I only have URL Redirect Pro running on my 1GB VPS - my other tools are on other high spec VPS  :smiley: