Skip to content

GSA on Vacation till 2017-08-15

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
Even I need some rest. I have already been slow on replies and especially on updates lately due to the fact that Im on vacation already. But I have still access to a PC and will do support every day. I don't know if thats the case where I am the next 2 weeks. I hope so and I am on best hopes, but even then I can do support only on late evening CET time zone.

Comments

• Have fun mate.. Rest.. ;-)
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Enjoy your vacation :)
  • VMartVMart Natural SEO
    :) Have a great trip :)

• Have a wonderful one Sven

• Have a nice holiday, Sven.
  • Where are you atm :P if you don;t mind you can share with us. I am a huge traveller too... so far all europe countries . thailand (phuket + phi phi + koh samed ) indonesia (bali and gill) china (bejin )  and counting..  

My future list again in thailand other islands i like to swim :) 

Have a wonderful holiday 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @hevvom well as we have two small kids, we prefer to not travel that far. We just drove over the border to Denmark (North sea). It's really really great here.
    Perfect for families with our own houre in the dunes and like 200 meters away from he beach with white, soft sand and empty long beaches.

However internet access is kind of hard to get so Im sorry for not being able to log into my emails and check (just forum).

And thanks for all of your best wishes and all the help you give each other here.
  • <3 . Have a wonderful holiday 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks it's over now so i will try to get everything solved tomorrow, but a close look showed not too many problems arrived right?
  • @Sven : Yes, Everything is still working fine.  But I still need to use RankerX with Web 2.0, it's too expensive,I hope that GSA will provide more than Web 2.0 sites and I don't need to use for both